❀Character Information❀

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 15

Height: 5'3

Birthday: (Y/B)

Hair Color: (H/C)

Hair Length: (H/L)

Eye Color: (E/C)

Status: Alive

Mother: Tenshi (L/N)

Father: Akuma (L/N)

Hobbies: Beginner pianist, Level 9 gymnast, loves to sing, and loves to bake and cook.

She loves climbing in tall trees, specifically cherry blossom trees, make one foot dangle and just sing.

During lunch periods, or after school, she'd usually play piano and sing or just practice.

Fighting Style: Close and middle range

Quirk: Tron

The user of this quirk is able to see the world in a binary way and calculate numerous equations in a millisecond. The quirk wielder is also capable of having immense strength and speed. Everytime the user uses the strength part of their quirk, their hands will start to glow blue.

The speed part, gives the ability to get the user to go as fast as 100 mph depending on the user's boundaries. If the user goes fast enough, blue lightning streaks will appear as a trail behind the person whilst running.

The quirk-user has the ability to locate where people are by summoning a (F/C) holographic GPS tracking system.

Lastly, the user can summon a tron bike. It gives the user a (F/C) motorcycle-like vehicle to ride on. The way it is activated is when she jumps and appears almost like this:

The same thing happens. She jumps then these (F/C) floating things appear resembling her bike, then it appears.

When the user uses the quirk, only a helmet will appear on their head. They can change what helmet it is, but she can't make a suit appear. They'd need to be already wearing it.

The person can also activate something called a 'light ribbon.' What happens is that it creates a temporary trail behind her. If it is touched, the person touching it can have a severe burn on the body part they touched it with.

Disadvantages: When using the speed side of the quirk, the quirk-user looses a specific amount of stamina depending on how long they run. If they use the strength of their quirk, it may cause strain on the body if it is not trained well. Lastly, when using the tron bike, the user is not able to use the quirk for about 5 minutes. While the tron bike can only be used for up to 2 hours, but it can disappear whenever the user would like it to. If this quirk is overused, the user will suffer from nausea, coughing up blood, and having a massive headache.

Lastly, if the quirk is used to it's last extent, the user will be obliviated. They will explode into tiny (F/C) cubes. Not for long though. It is basically like a game and she just has to 'restart.' She'll still have her memories! She'll 'respawn' where she overused her quirk. To clarify, this does not make immortal. She still has the ability to die, but only the overuse of her quirk causes her to be obliviated.

Background Information: (Y/N) comes from a small school in Shinjuku, Japan. All she has ever wanted to do was become hero and make sure everybody in the world had the things she could never have. In school, she is a quiet, smart, and shy girl who doesn't have any friends at all.

She may be shy, but in the inside she's a really innocent girl who just wants to be hero, but just doesn't show it as much. She loves playing guitar in the cherry blossom trees. She also started to play piano just recently. Under the moonlight, she stays up late just to stargaze or sing.

She learned how to cook and bake by herself due to her lack of parents. She's a good chef and can definitely cook a variety of food.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Key:

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

(F/C): Favorite Color

(F/F): Favorite Food

(F/D): Favorite Drink

(H/C): Hair Color

(H/L): Hair Length

(E/C): Eye Color