❀Chapter 29: Injury❀

"Let's do this, shall we?" I smiled as I quickly dodged Bakugo's attack. He had zoomed right for me with his explosions in order to get his hands on me quickly, but lucky for me, my reaction time was fast enough.

"Not bad, but let's see if you can dodge THIS!" he yelled as he placed his hands together to create a bigger explosion towards me.

"That was quick..." I muttered under my breath as I jumped away to avoid the explosions.

"Fast aren't ya?" I heard a voice say behind me.

"What the-" I immediately turned around, but I was met with a fist instead, making me slam right into the concrete of the arena.

"Ack!" I cried as my mouth started to bleed, "alright then, let's get serious!"

I quickly stood up from the broken concrete and started to stretch.

"DON'T YOU DARE HOLD BACK ON ME YOU TECHNO NERD!!!" he screamed as he landed on the ground and charged towards me.

I quickly activated my strength and speed quirk and number started to flow towards my vision. A bright (F/C) aura surrounded me as I focused on my rival who was running at me, "Oh I don't plan to!"

With that I kicked him right in the head, making him slam into the arena.

"That's for earlier," I snarled, "AND THIS IS FOR MAKING ME BLEED!"

I quickly grabbed Bakugo's track suit and slammed him to the ground.

"AGHH!" the blonde screamed as his forehead started to bleed.

"WOAH! Looks like (L/N) from Class 1-A has SNAPPED! If Bakugo doesn't do anything, he'll lose to (L/N)!" Present Mic commented, wide-eyed.

"YOU BAS****!!!" Bakugo yelled as he held up his hand and put an explosion in my face.

I could feel the heat on my skin, but I quickly did a back handspring in order to evade the attack as much as possible.

(Back Handspring)

"Dang it," I muttered as I saw my right hand throb from the heat. Parts of my track suit had also been tarnished from the blast, but at least he didn't knock me out...