❀Chapter 16: Warning❀

"Hey Sho, wanna start training for the Sports Festival?" I asked my boyfriend as the bell signaling the end of the day rung.

"Sorry, but I'm training on my own today," he said getting his bags, "I plan to win. You better not hold back either, (Y/N)."

"Oh? I see, well than I plan to win! No holds barred!"

Sho shook his head and left the classroom. Everyone had left and I was the last one in the classroom.

"I'll make you proud, mom. Dad. I WILL win!"

I zoomed to the place where my parents were buried as quick as I could using my tron bike.

The wind brushed against my skin as I drove through the streets. The air was fresh and althea scenery was wonderful.

'Training by ourselves...well then, I might as well work on something.'

I rode to the forest in which Sho confessed to me. It doesn't feel the same anymore, instead there's a warm sensation once I venture inside.

My quirk at the moment only allows me to make a tron bike, and it boosts my agility and speed. You see, I've been working on making my quirk more dangerous, using weapons.

I manifest my quirk and think about the type of weapon I want, it usually helps to say the weapon I want out loud.

"Hand Sonic, Version 1," I said. My eyes glowed a bright (F/C) and a sword started to form on my arm.

Immediately I started using the sword to stab a tree. After a couple seconds, the sword disappeared and I fell to the ground breathing heavily.

"Dang it...it's just a small weapon yet I can't even last 15 seconds without losing all my stamina!"

"How pathetic, you should try pushing yourself more (Y/N)!" a voice said.

"What the?" I turned around, and no one was there. These voices in my head keep on appearing, geez.

I looked down at my knuckles to see them bleeding and the blood trickled down my wrist.

"Dang it, I've overworked myself this time..."

How am I supposed to be everyone in my class if I'm so weak? Midoruya has such a strong quirk, Bakugo has amazing control and many capabilities, and Sho can manipulate his ice to whatever he wants.

That just means that I have to work harder!!

I decided to run back home and take a shower. Bored I went through all of the picture books of my parents, to remind me of my parents. Some of them had tips that tore off someone's head in the pictures, but they are very old.

"Wow...mom looked so pretty when she and dad got married...I wonder, will Sho and I get married?" I asked myself.

Wow, I'm so weird thinking that'll happen. Perhaps how we feel is puppy love and it won't last forever? Oh dear god, please don't let that be the case...

I kept looking through the book until I saw another torn picture. A person was holding me up as a baby, but their face was torn. I was laughing happily too.

"I miss those days, but thanks to Sho, I've had better hours with his kind smile...I'll call him to thank him!" I said brightly.

Grabbing my phone, I dialed Sho's number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" the familiar voice asked.

"Hey Sho! I just wanted to check up on you, how's training?" I asked.

I heard yelling in the background, "It's going...well I suppose."

"Really? Well, I just wanted to tell you that you're such a great boyfriend, and well, I'm going to win the Sports Festival even though I love you!"

"..."

"Huh?..Sho, you still there?"

"You don't understand (Y/N), I'm winning the Spprts Festival. I don't care if you and I are dating. I'm going to show my father that I can win without his damned fire quirk."

With that, the call ended, it was such a quick one too...

"Hm, I see," I said a bit hurt by his words.

In that case, I'm not letting up either.

With that, I took a shower and slipped into my bed.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I stood in an empty black space. There was nothing. No sign of life. Nothing.

I walked into this dark abyss until I finally stood in front of a hooded figure. They were in complete white and nothing else.

"Heed my warning, child."

"What?" I asked

'To go far beyond, you will face, a foe that will suffocate. Although this may be true, a long fall, you shall face. All in all, it was to see his face.'

"Huh? What do you mean?"

The figure just stood there and nodded hear head and she wisped away.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Wha-" I stood up on my bed. My hair was messed up and I was out of breath, "what is that supposed to mean?..."

I started to call someone I trust a lot.

"Mmm, what's up (Y/N)?"

"Hey, Ochaco, sorry for calling you this late, but I need to ask you something," I said.

"Okay...What is it?"

"I had a strange dream. They told me some kind of warning of some sort...I don't know, really. It was like a riddle."

"It's just a dream (Y/N)-chan, don't pay too much mind to it," Ochaco replied tiredly.

"O-okay, well thanks for this. G'night," I wished.

"Goodnight (Y/N). Tasty dreams."

The call ended. I still felt uneasy though...What could possibly happen in the future? It doesn't make any sense...

Tomorrow is the UA Sports Festival. The day where I prove to Sho and the class that I'm stronger than they are.

BRING IT ON CLASS 1-A

1K Words

*•••*

"Sometimes you just have to remove people without warning. We're getting too old to be explaining what they already know they're doing wrong."