❀Afterword❀

Hey guys! I'm so happy that you guys stayed till the end of my story! I wanted to make this bonus to show you the original plot of the story was supposed to be, what the quirk of MC was going to be, etc!

I also apologize if you guys did not like the ending. I am quite aware that it was rushed and will be making edits so that it does not feel that way. Thank you again for reading this book, it really means a lot to me and I will try to improve my writing as much as possible for future stories! ♡

The idea for this story actually came from a dream that I had one day that was similar to what I have written down in this book! I really wanted to stick to that dream since it was the main inspiration, but I did make some tweaks here and there.

The original quirk was supposed to be Half Demon & Half Angel. I didn't want the quirk to be OP and realized that when I planned out everything for this quirk, there wasn't much character development and room for growth, so I ditched the idea.

One of the other quirk was Combo Star. Basically, every hit that you make, gets 50 times harder. This is only possible with every consecutive attack you make. If the combo breaks, let's say, you get blocked or your opponent hits you, it resets back to your normal punching strength. This seemed pretty good, but I just didn't feel like that there was much I could do with it.

I came up with the quirk, Tron since I wanted the power to be unique. I also though of how it would be much more fascinating to see a smart reader, but have difficult circumstances when it comes to their quirk.

A little fun fact! The reason I called the story, "My Little Angel" was because of the original ending of the story and because my nickname in real life is Angel!

When I decided on making the plot of this story, I thought of some unique ways to end it and how I could leave the story on a cliffhanger and leave the reader thinking about what could happen next!

I didn't want to drag the story on. At first, I wanted to make the story go with the manga, but then I realized that it would take far too long and would get boring, so I decided on the ending that you saw beforehand.

In the beginning of the story, I tell you guys that the MC's parents died, and at first, I didn't want that to be the case because that happened in almost every story. The parents were supposed to be extremely supportive and very kind. Not abusive, like many other stories. I then thought that, if they did die, it would have an impact on the story, and it would give some sort of mission for the MC to uphold, which helps for the development of the character!

Speaking of development, in the story I mentioned that the reader says that Yaoyorozu bas everything. The reader themselves had inherited 15 billion dollars. The reason I said this was because I wanted to get the message out that money isn't everything. The reason the reader says that Yaoyorozu has everything, she is referring to popularity, kindness, smarts, etc. I wanted to make the MC be humble and one of those moments is when Todoroki had tipped them 100 dollars and the MC still said that it was a huge amount of money even though she herself, is a billionaire in USD and is technically a trillionaire in yen.

I was actually supposed to publish this book when I had all the chapters done, but one day, I accidentally pressed publish on one of my chapters and since I couldn't figure out how to unpublish it at the time, I just went with it and published the first seven chapters at the same time 😂

Creating this book was fun, I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it! Thank you once more for supporting me! I hope you stick around to see more books that I will be publishing in the more future!

If you guys have any suggestions to further improve this story please let me know! But what I mean by suggestions, I mean by improvements on how to better create an atmosphere for the story and not changing the storyline, thank you! ♡