❀Chapter 3: Entrance Exam❀

The sun was about to go up. It was 5:30 in the morning when I woke up. Today was the day of the UA Entrance Exam, the day I've been working so hard for!

'Don't worry mom and dad. I'll become a hero and make you proud!' I thought to myself.

I quickly ate breakfast and washed my dishes. I fixed my bed and went off to the UA Entrance Exam.

I took the bullet train towards the school because it's really far away from where I live, so it's faster. Plus, I don't wanna waste my energy by just traveling to the school with my tron bike.

The bus ride was long and noisy. People were talking a lot and it was very crowded inside the train. Putting on my earphones, I just stared into the train window until it was finally my stop.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

About and 1 hour later, it was finally my stop to UA. People started to file out of the bus and out into the station. Walking towards the school, I couldn't help, but feel a bit nervous.

I mean, who wouldn't be? Taking an exam into one of the hardest schools' to get into is pretty nerve-racking if you ask me.

Reaching the entrance, I looked up and the school was HUGE! Everything about the school was grand and worthy of being called the top hero school!

Suddenly, someone bumped into me and fell down.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry! I d-didn't m-m-mean t-to b-bump into y-you!" a familiar voice stuttered.

I look down to see the same greenete that I had met yesterday.

"Oh, hello there, pleasure to see you again Midoriya," I said in a calm voice helping him get up.

"O-oh! (Y/N)-chan, you're taking the exams as well?" He asked me.

"Yes, why else would I be here?"

"A-alright! W-we should start to head in now!" he said starting to walk towards the exam doors.

"Agreed," I replied.

Just as I thought Midoriya would stop being clumsy, there he goes again, tripping. Before he landed on the ground though, a brunette stopped him from falling.

"Hah! Are you okay?" she asked Midoriya.

"AHH!! AHH!!" Midoriya panicked as he was floating mid-air.

The girl then helped him get straight up on his feet.

"Heh! I stopped you with my quirk! I'm sorry I didn't ask first, but I figured you wouldn't mind me catching you!" she said with a smile

Midoriya seemed to have been confused about what was happening and just froze.

"Isn't this all like, way nerve-racking?" the brunette asked turning towards me.

"Mhm, it is so," I replied.

"Well, I guess I'll see you inside! Bye!" she said as she left.

"She was interesting," I said.

Midoriya was still frozen in his tracks, but then he made this weird face...