❀Chapter 7: Battle❀

"Now that you are ready, it's time to start combat training!" All Might said.

"Sir," Iida said raising his hand politely, "this is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean that we'll be conducting urban battles again?"

"Not quite!" All Might replied, "I'm going to move you two steps ahead!"

All Might explained everything and yeah. Here's the basis of it.

We'll be conducting indoor fights. There will be a villian and hero team. Each team will have two people in it. The villian team will be hiding a weapon inside on one of the floors of a building. The hero's job is to either retrieve the weapon by touching it, or capture the villains with a capture tape. The villian team is to either capture the heroes or keep the weapon 'til time runs out.

"Time's limited and we'll choose teams by drawing lots!" All Might declared.

A/N: You will be replacing Shoji. Pretend he was sick or something and couldn't come to class

Team A: Midoriya & Uraraka

Team B: (L/N) & Todoroki

Team C: Mineta & Yaoyorozu

Team D: Bakugo & Iida

Team E: Ashido & Aoyama

Team F: Koji & Sato

Team G: Kaminari & Jiro

Team H: Tokoyami & Asui

Team I: Ojiro & Hagakure

Team J: Sero & Kirishima

'What are the chances of getting paired up with Todoroki?'

"Wow! What are the chances?! We're a team!" Uraraka said excitedly to Midoriya.

'Midoriya, it's so obvious you like that girl!'

I giggled to myself, without noticing Todoroki was next to me.

"What are you laughing about?" Todoroki asked me.

"Oh! Sorry, it was nothing!" I assured him.

'Now that I notice it , he's been acting way more polite than he was when we first met...I wonder what caused the change of heart!'

A/N: We'll be skipping Bakugo and Midoriya's battle just because I want to get straight to the point

"I really feel bad for Midoriya.., he got beaten up so bad," I said worriedly.

"Midoriya doesn't seem like a person to underestimate. Even with that damage he still won his battle," Todoroki stated.

"I guess you're right.., we should probably start heading to our battle.

We were up against Team I. Ojiro and Hagakure. We were the hero team and they were the villian team. Approaching the building, I swiped my hand in a cross motion revealing a floating GPS tracking system.

Todoroki just watched me, possibly knowing what I was trying to do.

"One's on the north side of the right floor and I think the other one's in the same floor somewhere. Both are barefoot," I said showing him the map.

 Both are barefoot," I said showing him the map