❀Chapter 27: Competition❀

"Get those foam daggers in the air!" Present Mic said as his voice echoed throughout the UA stadium, "it's almost time for the last round! But before that, good news for everyone who didn't make the finals!

Since this IS a Sports Festival, we've prepared some super fun side games everyone can participate in!"

Sho and I made our way to  some seats inside the loud arena just to rest up.

"Hey Sho, did you eat anything? I didn't see you at the cafeteria," I asked.

"I'm fine, I'm not that hungry anyways," he replied rubbing the red mark on his cheek.

"No! You need to eat! You can't take care of others if you can't even take care of yourself! The cafeteria's probably closed by now, I'll get you some soba at one of the food stands."

His eyes seemed to sparkle at the mention of soba, "alright, just...make sure it's cold soba, it's really hot out here."

"Okay!" I giggled as I started to stand up until something caught my eye inside the stadium.

"We even brought in cheerleaders from America to get your blood pumping!" Present Mic said ecstatically.

"Wow, America is really far! They must be good if they were invited here!" I said in awe.

"Mhm," Sho responded sounding uninterested.

"Hm? Who's that?-"

"Hold up..." Present Mic paused.

"What are they doing?.." Aizawa asked in a blatant tone.

I looked at another patch of the same cheerleader uniforms to the left of the American cheerleaders and that's when I saw my classmates...WAIT, MY CLASSMATES?!

"Looks like Class 1-A's going full on fan service!" Present Mic yelled.

"What?! YOU TRICKED US?!" Yaoyorozu yelled extremely loud to Mineta and Kaminari, "YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THIS!"

"Oh...I feel bad for them, but I wasn't told we had to wear cheerleading outfits," I wondered.

"Yeah?" Sho replied putting his hand on his mouth with a small dust of pink on his face as he looked at me.

"Whatever your thinking about, you already saw me in a maid outfit, I think that's enough," I said raising my eyebrows.

"I wasn't thinking anything like that, promise," he reassured me.

"Alright...I'll go down there and see what's up, then I'll bring you your food, see ya!" I waved.

I walked down the staircases of the stadium and passed by the many students and people, going to buy food. I finally reached the entrance of the arena wing to where my female classmates were standing.

"Hey guys!" I waved as I ran up to them.

"Hi (Y/N)!" Ochaco smiled, "I take it your conversation with Todoroki went well?"

"Yeah, but I came here to ask why you guys are wearing those uniforms. We were never told to wear them, or did I miss something?" I asked pointing to their revealing outfits.

"Well..."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Flashback

"Yaoyorozu...Jiro," Kaminari started as he and Mineta walked up to the said girls.

"Uhuh? Do you need something?" Yaoyorozu asked turning to them.