❀Chapter 33: The Fall❀

Unpacking my bags, I quickly got out all the necessities for my stay at Endeavor's Agency. I packed some clothes, utensils, money, etc. I didn't want to rely on Endeavor after all. That would just make me look bad! One of the things that I didn't forget to pack was those chocolates.

Opening the box, I grabbed a few of the sweets and just let the said dessert melt in my mouth! How delicious they were! Sho definitely has a great taste when it comes to these things.

After my minor moment of pleasure, I quickly got my hero suit on, got my phone, and headed out. I was greeted with Endeavor and Sho in the lobby of the enormous building.

"Just in time, now let's go," Endeavor commanded as he walked out the doors.

"Alright," me and Sho replied.

As we ran outside of the building, the bustling cities were heard and the loud chatters of the townspeople echoed throughout the streets. The city lights brightened up the lively area as the starry night glistened upon their heads.

Endeavor's Agency wasn't far from Hosu, but running there wasn'tt really the best way of getting there. At least I got a workout in, but it was wasted energy that could have been used for something else!

As we entered the city, police and fire sirens could be heard throughout the busy area. A sudden burst of heat then surrounded the area and it was not coming from Endeavor. It was coming from buildings from everywhere!

"Shoto, (L/N), there's trouble! Follow me!" Endeavor ordered, "I'll show you what it means to be a hero!"

Sudden buzzing could be heard from both me and Sho's pockets. As we both took out our phones, we realized that it was from Midoriya.

"Shoto!" Endevaor yelled angrily.

"It's just his location...," he muttered.

"Don't look at your phone, look at me!"

"It's just showing an alleyway at 4-2-10 Ekou Street," I added.

Quickly, I swiped my hand in a cross motion to reveal my GPS tracking system.

"Show any nearby classmate," I said.

Immediately on the map, it showed two red dots at the alleyway that Midoriya had sent. One which I had assumed was Midoriya.

"Who's the other one?" Sho asked.

"ERROR! ERROR! There has been hazardous activity with one of the Communicator Device Users!" my system alerted.

"Wait, didn't Iida have an Internship in Hosu?!" I exclaimed, "it must be him!"

"Let's go!" Sho said as he darted back towards the said location.

"Where are you two going?!" the fire hero yelled.

"An alleyway at 4-2-1- Ekou Street. If you finish what you're doing or find any free pros, send them there. I'm leaving you to take care of the trouble," Sho simply responded, "I'm sure you'll be able to resolve it quickly.

"Shoto..."

"Let's hop on my bike, it'll be quicker!" I said.

Quickly summing the tron bike, Todoroki hopped on and we sped towards Midoriya's location in Hope's of not being too late.

"I trust that you'll take care of my son," I heard Endeavor say as we sped off into the night.

"Will do," I whispered.

Arriving to the destination was quick and easy, thank goodness it wasn't rush hour or it would have been disastrous!

Hopping off of the vehicle, we ran to the alleyway until a very familiar bird-like creature flew in to try and scoop us off of the ground!