❀Chapter 14: My Fault❀

_+*3rd POV*+_

THUMP! The body of the (H/C)-haired girl landed on the ground. Blood was splattered on the inside of the helmet and her eyes looked lifeless.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" a certain multi-colored hair boy yelled.

The boy glided over to her with his ice and once he got to her, he ran up to the girl's limp body and held her in his arms.

"You idiot..," he cried, as tears fell from his eyes.

All Might finally arrived to the scene and beat up the Nomu, other teachers came as well, but (Y/N) was still in her lover's arms, almost lifeless.

"Todoroki," Mr. Aizawa said as he ran up to the boy, "bring her quickly to Recovery Girl, she might have some time."

The boy nodded, and desperation overwhelmed him. With every bit of strength he had, he rushed the girl over to Recovery Girl.

"She still has a pulse, but healing her will take around a week. Most of her bones are shattered and some of her organs are bleeding..," Recovery Girl informed.

"I shouldn't have let her fight that thing... IT'S MY FAULT SHE'S LIKE THIS!" he screamed.

"Dear boy, it wasn't your fault...she will be fine. If she saw you moping around, she wouldn't be happy, would she?"

"Yeah.., you're right...please, take care of her for me..."

Recovery Girl gave him a smile and the ambulance took her to the hospital leaving Todoroki standing there...

"Todoroki, I'm sorry for what happened..," a.m certain green-haired boy said with a pitiful look on his face.

"She'll get through it though! I know (Y/N), and she's womanly so don't worry!" Kirishima said punching his fists giving me a determined smile.

"Thanks guys...I just don't know what to do.., I'm at a loss," Todoroki said sadly.

A couple days went by, but (Y/N) still wouldn't wake up. The damage done to her.was fixed, but she was fast asleep on the hospital bed.

Todoroki always visited her from the start of visiting hours to the end.

_+*(Y/N)'s POV*+_

My head was ringing and I could barely feel my limbs.

'I was just at the USJ right? I was fighting that Nomu thing? Yeah...'

I expected to be sitting on hard ground, but to my surprise, it seemed like a soft bed.

I opened my eyes slowly to see that I was on a hospital bed sitting next to a window. The moonlight shown on me and the stars shined along the night sky.

I then heard soft snoring on my bed to see...Todoroki? Wait, I called him Sho right? Yeah, it's coming back to me...

He was so peaceful as he played on my bed with his arms on his face. I started to feel a bit uncomfortable in my position so I shifted at the bare minimum.

Even with that, my lover's eyes fluttered open.

"Huh?" he muttered rubbing his eyes.

It was so nice to see those eyes of his once more, "hello Sho. It's nice to see you, mind explaining why I'm here?"

I smiled softly at him, and his eyes welled up in tears!

"Do you know your name?! How old are you?!" Do you know where you are?!" Sho said flashing me questions.

"So many questions," I replied laughing softly.

"Don't give me that!" he yelled. His face contorted in pain and sorrow, "you were asleep for nearly a week! I thought I told you not to go overboard!!! And here you are...in the hospital..."

"I...I'm sorry Sho," I replied as I gently stroked his hair, "I just wanted to protect everyone and when I saw them almost get killed, it just reminded me of a painful memory."

"What do you mean?.."

"That...is another story for another day."

"I'm...I'm just glad that you're back," Sho said giving me a soft smile.

"Me too...It's probably been a long day for you, so how about you sleep for now."

"Alright, but it's going to be hard sleeping though..."

"And why is that?"

"I'm restless, the only thinking that can make me fall asleep is a simple lullaby," my boyfriend said giving me a tiny smirk.

"...Fine."

The boy layed his head comfortably on the bed and I began to sing.

After singing him the song, he finally slept peacefully and I was left with the shining stars of the night and bright moon.

"Finally...I'm not a wandering lost soul anymore, for I've found the path I want to walk on. This time, I won't be walking on it alone."

'The moon is a reflection of your heart and the moonlight is the twinkle of your love.'

*•••*

786 Words