❀Chapter 31: Actions❀

⚠️MORE SEASON 2 SPOILERS IN FUTURE CHAPTERS⚠️

"You did great there Sho. You got second place which Is really good! Give yourself more credit!" I smiled happily as we walked to school. Well, at least he was walking, I'm 'walking' with crutches, but all the same.

Ever since the festival ended, the multi-colored boy looked more glum and it was ruining the atmosphere of the happy and cheery students around us.

"That's not what I'm thinking about, but thank you," he replied.

"Oh? Then what is?" I asked.

"Don't mind it, but here you go," he said as he took out four boxes from his backpack.

"What the?!" I gasped as I took the boxes.

"**Royce chocolates?! These cost almost 10,500 yen! These are so expensive, why'd you buy them for me??"

**Royce is a famous Japanese chocolate company that makes chocolate with fresh milk making the worth of their chocolates extremely high

**Royce is a famous Japanese chocolate company that makes chocolate with fresh milk making the worth of their chocolates extremely high. In this case, it is Nama Chocolate with the Gift Bundle which costs about 99USD. Nama Chocolate is a form of ganache, similar to the filling inside French truffles. It's made of fresh cream and chocolate, cut into little cubes, and dusted with fine cocoa powder.

"As thanks for the soba. I also wanted to give it to you as a "Get Well" present, but if I left them on the hospital bed, it would probably melt. I can coat them in my ice if you want so that you can have them during the school day."

"This is too much Sho!" I exclaimed as I handed the boxes back to him, "soba doesn't cost that much and buying these is just over the top!"

"Oh," he said as a saddened expression formed on his face. He was definitely disappointed and he looked extremely conflicted with himself...

"Okay fine, I'll take it then," I sighed as I grabbed the chocolates, "but next time, you don't have to go through so much for me alright? Let me do something for you at least 'kay?"

He smiled at my response, but didn't reply. We walked in silence to the school with the chocolates he had given me inside my backpack.

Once we got there, I placed all the chocolates in my locker and asked Sho to freeze them for a bit so the delicacies wouldn't melt.

After getting settled in to go to class, I waited for Todoroki at his locker to get everything he needed packed up as well.

"Are you done?" I asked as I held my school hand bag.

"Yeah, let's go."

"Mhm!"

We walked together to the first year hallway until all of a sudden, people started to crowd around us!

"Is it true?!" they asked.

"Are you really that famous gymnast?!"

"You're my idol!"