❀Chapter 25: Stronger❀

_+*Author's POV*+_

"WOAH, did you see that?! It looks like (L/N) from class 1-A has...exploded?!" Present Mic exclaimed.

The crosd gasped in shock at the sight of the (H/C)-haired girl about to collapse, but then becoming into tiny cubes.

Even the students stared in shock at the sight, concerned about what happened to their fellow peer.

"(Y-Y-Y/N)?!" Midoriya stuttered in fear, "she must have overused her quirk! Why didn't I notice?!"

Midoriya went into a massive freakout and paced back and forth.

Kirishima looked at the sight with his mouth agape from the sight of his friend as tiny cubes.

Within moments, the cubes started to dissolve into thin air and glitch frantically. The cubes disappeared and the glitching started to project a (H/C)-haired girl with her eyes closed standing still.

It took a couple moments, but the glitching finally stopped and the girl opened her eyes, in a tired matter at first, but soon they fluttered open energetically.

_+*(Y/N)'s POV+*_

"Oh, I guess I did obliviate," I sighed looking around at the crowd. My stomach roared in hunger making it feel as if it was going to eat itself.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!" Ochaco and Midorita screamed as they hugged me tightly, "we thought you died!"

"Oh, I'm fine thank you, just overused my quirk s'all."

"I'm so sorry I pushed you to the limits, you even hinted at me that you were reaching your limits," Midoriya cried.

"We're sorry we made it so hard one you!!" Ochaco exclaimed, her eyes glidtening.

"Oh, well, I did tell you about this happening, and please don't cry. We're in front of a crowd so I think we should hold off on the tears until we get off of the stadium," I said lightly pushing them off of me. My track suit was now stained with tears, but they'll eventually dry up I guess.

"WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT!!" Present Mic yelled, "IT SEEMS LIKE (L/N) HAS COME BACK AGAIN!!!"

"Come back?" I asked, "well, I guess it is a suprise, it's not everyday you see a girl explode into cubes and then regenerate!" I giggled lightly.

I turned around and saw the thumbs up the other teams gave me, but Todoroki just stared at me. I shook it off, I mean there really is no reason I should overthink things.

"Well, now that (L/N) is back with us, let's resume! Now, let's take an hour lunch break before we start the afternoon festivities! See ya soon!" Present Mic announced, "hey Eraser Head, let's grab some food."

"I'm taking a nap," Mr. Aizawa replied.

We filed our way out of the stadium in an orderly manner. We were escorted by other heroes towards UA's lunch room where we'd have a delicious meal prepared by Lunch Rush! I can't wait!

Although, I did see Midorita leave the stadium with Todoroki in the other way, but I just want to get some lunch!

"How disappointing!" Tsu said with some fumes spewing out of her head as she walked towards Mina and I.

"Mina, (L/N), congrats."

"Mm, thanks, but Bakugo only asked me to join because I could melt Todoroki's ice...it's not like y'know I really helped that much," Mina said with a gloomy tone.

"But you still helped in your team's success Mina, so don't feel like you didn't do anything important," I said in my best attempt to cheer her up.