❀Chapter 21: 10,000,000❀

Midoriya came zooming towards us with a face that told everyone, 'I'm going to win this!'

"Midoriya?!?!" Iida exclaimed as the greenete flew over him.

The shield immediately zoomed over our heads with pink smoke trailing from the piece of the robot.

The echoes of the crowd roaring could be heard at this point of the competition because of the plot twist this event has had!

Bakugou just started flying, completely forgetting about me and Todoroki, yelling, "DEKU! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, HUH?!?!?!"

'DANG IT. It was a bad idea to use my tron bike in the beginning of the competition. I don't have enough energy to summon it! Speed will just have to do.'

Immediately, Todoroki made an ice path to clear the way for him, but it would also end up helping other students...

Quickly, I sped up, activating the bombs that I stepped on. I nearly got hit by the explosion, but I was just an inch father away from the explosion radius.

"Look at that plot twist!" Present Mic yelled, "those three aren't fighting anymore! They're chasing Midoriya!"

I was neck and neck with Todoroki and Bakugo, all of us wanting to win that #1 spot.

"That's what having a common enemy will do in this compeition!" Present Mic commented, "THIS FIGHT IS FAR FROM OVER THOUGH!"

Midoriya started to loose speed as he neared the ground, this was my chance!

I could see Midoriys about to land in the middle of us, upside down. That didn't matter right now, though. All I care about is winning at this point. It was his fault for making such a reckless move anyways.

I felt a pair of shoes land on my back, and then the piece of armour Midoriya was holding harshly hit the ground.

'What the-'

BOOM! A large explosion appears in front of us, blinding my and the others vision. Midoriya, however, got blasted forward in front of us, taking the lead!

"Midoriys has busted past his classmates for 1-A! I don't believe it! HE CLEARD THAT MINE FIELD IN AN INSTANT!" Mic yelled.

Quickly, I cleared up the smoke and ran as fast I could to recover from the impact. I was a second too late, Todoroki and Bakugo were already ahead of me by a millimeter and I was merely a step behind.

"Eraser Head, your students are amazing!" Present Mic yelled, "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TEACHING THEM?!?!"

"This has nothing to do with me," Eraser Head replied, "each of them is powered by their own drive to succed."

'So close, yet so far...The finish line is right there...I'm behind them by just an inch. Why?? Even after all that training it's still not enough? Dang...'

"There you have it! Eraser Head is a terrible teacher!"

"I-What?!"

"Who would've imagined at the beginning of this race that the climax would be heads up this suprising!!!!"

'Alright. Guess I have other moments to prove myself, I'll give in this time, but next time, it won't be so easy.'

"The first to make it back to the stadium is the first place winner...IZUKU MIDORIYA IS OUR CHAMPION!!!" Present Mic declared.

The crowd roared as the four of us entered the stadium, heaving, and sighing out of relief that we finally made it.

Confetti started to float down, whistles, cheers, and chants were heard.