❀Chapter 11: Glee❀

"But...what about Momo?" I asked Todoroki.

A small smirk crept onto Todoroki's face as he said, "what? Jealous now, are you?"

"W-what?! No! I wasn't!' I said crossing my arms, blushing, "well...maybe a little.."

Todoroki gave me a warm laugh and said, "guess it worked then."

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"Easy. I asked Momo to spend more time with me, so I could make you jealous. It worked out perfectly."

"W-wha?! YOU IDIOT!"

I used my quirk to punch him, but he made a wall of ice instead.

"Hmph!"

"No need to be so violent (Y/N). We should probably go home. It's very late after all."

We walked home. It was a quiet and peaceful night. I then, reached my house after walking for a bit.

"Thank you, Todoroki for walking me back," I said giving him a warm smile.

"Just call me Shoto. We are a couple now, so might as well."

"Well, you already call me (Y/N). How about you can sleep in my place tonight."

"Alright then, if that's alright with you."

We went inside my estate and we got ready for bed. I let Sho-chan get some clothes that I had that were really meant for boys, but I had them anyways.

"Wow, your bedroom really suits your quirk (Y/N)," Sho-chan said in awe of my room.

"Thanks, it was a bit pricey on my end though!"

"But are you sure your parents wouldn't mind me staying here?"

I froze at the word, 'parents,'

"Well, we should probably get to bed! It's getting late. After all, we still have school!"

"Well, in that case," Sho said as he jumped onto my bed, "I'm sleeping here."

"Alright, I'll sleep in the guest bedroom."

I begin to walk away until I felt a tug on my shirt.

"No. You're staying with me," a masculine's voice said. I was then flung onto my bed with Sho hugging me.

"So warm," I heard him mutter.

'I can get used to this.'

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

(It's the weekend now)

t was morning and I was awoken to see my boyfriend smiling at me and playing with my (H/L) (H/C) hair.

"Morning my princess," he said giving me a warm smile.

"Morning Sho-chan," I replied.

"Good morning (Y/N)," my boyfriend greeted.

We got out of my bed and went to the kitchen to eat.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked.

"Do you have some cold soba?"

"Mhm! Let me make some for you!"

With that I went o make my Sho-chan's breakfast!

I made my moves fast making sure he didn't get too hungry as I do value him as one of the guests in my estate. Plus, I wanted to show him how good of a cook I am!

"Wow! This is delicious!" Sho said as he chomped down the soba quickly.

"Thank you!" I replied with a smile.

"So, (Y/N), I never got to thank you for serving me that coffee from that cafe."

"W-wha?!" I blushed furiously remembering how he saw me in that maid costume, "don't sweat it! You already gave me so much money so it's fine!"

"Not enough to pay for your beauty, my love"

"Stop that, you idiot!" I said turning away from him to hide my red and flustered face away from him.

"I've gotta say, you act like a child at home, but you act like an adult at school"

"W-well! It's because it's your fault for getting me flustered every time you talk!"

I crossed my arms and huffed. I heard footsteps coming towards me while I was still in thought.

"Aw, now don't look at me like that, my kitten," my boyfriend's voice said as he turned me around and lifted my chin to meet his eyes.

"Whatever you moron!" I said pushing him away.

We resume to what we were doing and I offered to go to the park and take a nice stroll under the cherry blossom trees.

"Sure, that sounds nice," Sho replied.

"Alright! Now, let's ride!" I said giving him a smile.

"Er, are we gonna take the bus there or what? I mean, you don't have a driver's license at this age."

"Who said anything about a bus?" I asked him.

Immediately, I jumped into the air and some disks appeared before me and appeared my tron bike.

"Here, you can drive!" I said as I let him onto the front seat.

"Amazing, so is this why you call your quirk tron?"

"Yep!"

"So, can you make weapons with it?"

"Well, I don't know, I never tried."

"You should try it out when we train."

"Alright!"

With that Sho drove us to the park. He looked like he knew what he was doing and we got there safely.

"Wow! You are good at this!" I complimented him.

"Thank you. It was a bit hard to control since the handles were on the side, but it was a really smooth."

"Hehehe!"

Taking a stroll down in the park we watched the children happily running around carelessly. Chasing each other, they were laughing and having so much fun.

'Something I never got to do.'

I snuck around Todoroki and then made him fall flat to the grass with me on top of him.

"Ha! How's that for teasing me earlier, huh?" I said triumphantly.

"Heh," he replied.

He grabbed my shoulders and he flipped me around the grass making it positions reversed.

"I don't suppose you thought I'd let you get the upper hand?"

"You're so mean!"

We laughed as we ran around chasing each other childishly. The cherry blossom trees were underneath us as petals landed on our heads.

I could still melt into those grey and turquoise eyes of his. Something I'd always get lost in.

"Gotcha!" my boyfriend said as he hugged me.

"How did I get so lucky?"

"Huh?"

"You are the perfect boyfriend. I haven't felt real happiness in 10 years. You could've chosen anyone else, everyone out there, was smarter, stronger, prettier then me., but why did you choose me?"

I looked at him almost in tears. This question had been echoing through me. I wanted it to be answered.

"Because," he started, "you're my little angel"

'My love, my world, my everything. You are the only one I want. I want to be with you my entire life. My Angel.'

*•••*

1K Words