❀Chapter 6: Friends❀

I got to school on time today and it was actually a pretty close call. I was just 3 minutes early to the classroom.

"(Y/N), why are you so late?" Iida scolded.

"Sorry, I couldn't find the necessities I needed for the day, so I had to search around my house," I replied.

Iida just sighed and said,"make sure this doesn't happen again (Y/N)."

"Will do," I said as I walked over to my seat. I sat down next to Todoroki giving me a great chance to talk to him!

"Hey, Todoroki, good job at the assessments yesterday! You were so good!"

"Thank you (L/N)-chan, I believe you were a formidable opponent as well," he replied in a monotone voice.

"Oh! Thanks! Say, you wanna be friends? We could sit together during lunch!"

"Sorry, but I didn't come here to make friends," he said giving me a glare.

"Oh," I said with disappointment, "I promise you don't need to spent every moment with me! I just want to be friends with you!"

"Tch," was all he said.

Disappointed, I just stayed quiet.

_+*Todoroki's POV*+_

Sitting at my desk I was just thinking about how my father angered me. I was minding my own business until a (H/C)-haired girl sat down in the seat next to me.

"Hey, Todoroki, good job at the assessments yesterday! You were so good!" she said in a happy voice. Her (E/C) orbs gleamed with happiness. Maybe I'm just seeing things, but I saw a hint of sorrow in them.

"Thank you (L/N)-chan, I believe you were a formidable opponent as well," I replied in my usual monotone voice

Apparently she wanted to be my friend. I didn't come to this school to make friends. Although, she does look slightly familiar...

(L/N) looked a bit disappointed that I said no, but she just needs to face reality.

_+*(Y/N)'s POV*+_

The lesson today was boring. All the subjects were easy and not much of a challenge. Honestly, I don't see why they'd teach us things like this.

Finally, it was lunch time and I took this opportunity to sit next to Todoroki! I had to turn down many offers to sit with other people so hopefully it's worth it!

I got my lunch from Lunch Rush, I got some (F/F) and went to Todoroki's table. Surprisingly, he sat by himself eating some soba.

I sat down in the seat in front of him and he seemed to be taken aback by my actions, but ho hum!

"(L/N), why are you sitting here?" the bi-colored male asked me.

"Because I want to, and I didn't want you to feel lonely," I replied stuffing my face with (F/F).

He sighed and just let it be. I tried to start some conversation, but he'd always answer with 'Yes' or 'Okay' or just a small hum. I then decided to ask him about the cafe.

"Hey, Todoroki, did you happen to go into a cafe one time near XXXXX street?" I asked.

"Yes, why?" he replied.

"Well, I'm guessing you were the one who left me that ¥10,000 tip right?"

"Oh? That was you? If so, then yes."

"Nice! But why'd you leave so much?"

"You were kind enough to give me my drinks faster and weren't like the other maids who tried to hit on me the moment I stepped foot in the place."