❀Chapter 15: Return❀

"(Y/N)!!!! I missed you so much!" a certain pink-haired girl yelled. She rushed up to me and gave me a big death hug.

"Well, uh, hi Mina. Mind letting me go? I'm l-losing air!" I said trying to gasp for air.

"Oh! Sorry for that!" she grinned.

"Thank you, but I was only gone for a week, nothing to worry about really."

"But that felt like soooooo long!"

"Heh, we should get to class before we're late. Thanks for worrying about me."

We entered class 1-A. Gee, it felt like forever since I've been here! Once I stepped foot inside the class, everyone's attention was turned towards me.

"Hi everyone. I see you're all doing well," I say bluntly.

Suddenly, a huge wave of my classmates came hurdling towards me and pulled me into a HUGE bear hug!

"We missed you so much broette!!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"I thought you died!" Uraraka cried.

"Don't go off killing yourself. I want to be the first to take you down damn extra," Bakugo said.

"P-please ta-take better care of y-yourself (Y/N)!" Midoriya cried.

"Uhh guys, I'm sorry for worrying you guys, and I'm grateful you care," I smiled.

They all released me from the hug as soon as the bell rang and we all went back to our seats.

"I'm glad you're finally back. It was getting lonely without you y'know," a certain male's voice said.

"Heh, you didn't come up to hug me, I'm sad. Sho doesn't care about me," I pouted.

"Of course I don't care about you. I love you, please get your facts straight," he replied with a small smirk evident on his face.

"Never thought I'd see this side of you!"

We suddenly stopped talking as Mr. Aizawa stepped to the front of the room.

"Hello everyone. As you can see that (L/N) is back with us," Aizawa-sensei said.

Everyone turned their heads to me and they just smiled and turned back around.

"(L/N), what you did in that Nomu situation did save lives I'll admit, but what you did was also reckless. You nearly killed yourself in the process. If any further damage was done to your body, you wouldn't be in this room with us."

My body shivered as I heard that. In the corner of my eye, I saw Sho's fist clench and it was shaky...

"I'm very sorry for my actions Aizawa-sensei, I promise it won't happen again!" I apologized.

"With that set aside, you have the next challenge up ahead of you. The UA Sports Festival."

The UA sports festival...It was known for the students battling it out with each other and for its brutality...

"The Sports Festival will be taking place next week. You will have the rest of the week to prepare. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor."

*•••*

485 Words