13. Time to go home

I got woken up really quitelly by nurse, because she didn't want to wake up Yuri, because he didnt have a proper sleep for about a week, from the time i got hospitalised. She've put the vitamin IV drip into my arm and i asked her for a favour.

"I'm sorry but is it possible to put me in the wheelchair i want to be closer to Yuri?" - I said this with a wondering expression. 

"Yeah, absolutely let me just get someone to help me"

"Thank you so much" I said this with a huge smile on my face.

Nurse came back with the doctor to help me get into the wheelcair, when they lifted me, i could feel the sharp pain, in my right knee, but it was fine because i wanted to be next Yuri. They've put me quickly on to the wheel chair  and adjusted my leg, to make it more comfortable and whelled me closer to Yuri, not making any noise, i thanked them and they left the room. I looked at sleeping Yuri, while patting his head full of raven black hair. I leaned forward to give him a kiss on his forehead. It was a nice soft gentle kiss, to not wake the Yuri up. I though to myself, that i need to text Yakow, to make him feel better about the situation.

To: Yakow

From: Viktor

Hey, Yakow. How u doing?
Everything is fine with me, don't worry, doctor said i can skate again  in 4-5 months. U can come and visit if u want to, come around 16:00. I'm going back home

To: Viktor

From: Yakow

Hi, I'm so glad to hear, that everything is okay with u, yeah ill be there, thank you for an inviting and ill help u with the transport on your move back home.

Yuri was still sleeping, so i thought that ill go to the balcony to enjoy some fresh air, because i hate the hospital smell.

3 hours later

I woke up to a fresh breezy wind coming my direction, it tried to open my eyes but it was exstremely brigt, that i had to shut my eyes and open them again, I've put my glasses on see what Viktor is up and i see him siting at the balcony, with only his pj's. I grab a throw and i walk to wards Viktor, who is deep in his thoughts.

"Hey, Viktor i understand that its warm wind, but your immune system is still weak, so don't be angry at me for putting a throw on you" - I said this with a caring voice

"Thank you Yuri, I love you. Do u want to ho out for dinner tonight? Also Yakow is picking us to ho home." I said that with a big smile

"Yeah, we can, Where do you want go?, that is so good that Yakow is helping us"
- i was so happy that Viktor was back to his usual self.

I wheeled Viktor back into the room because it was getting cold and i didn't want him to get ill. I see Yakow walking in to the room.

"Hi, how's everyone doing?" - Yakow said with a happy, and bringing out a bottle of red wine.

"Good" -  Me and Viktor said together exchanging a giggle.

"Its good to see you guys giggle and smile again" - Yakow said wit a cheerful expression.

After that me and Yakow started packing away Viktors stuff, and Viktor was talking to doctor about his physio, medication and signing paper about his hospital release. We packed Viktors staff and waited for him. Yakow offered to go the car and put Viktot's staff in there. Yakow went and Viktor finished talking to the doctor.

"Ready to go?" - I've asked Viktor 

"Yeah, but we need to pop in to a pharmacy to pick up some medicine an get some crutches for me" - i said it with a bit sad look on my face

Yuri wheeled me out of the hopital room, and saying goodbye to a doctor. I felt so free form the 4 walls in the room. When we walked to the pharmacy everything was ready for us to be picked up. We picked things up things, and went to the Yakows car. When we tried to help Viktor get into the car, Viktor gasped out of the pain and tear started to roll down the his cheek. 

"Viktor are you alright?" - I asked him in extremely worried voice

"Yeah, everything is fine, just didnt adjust my leg properly *sob**sob*" - Viktor said while grabbing my hand and squezing it really hard. These meant that Viktor was in an exstreme pain, that he didn't want to show to Yakow, because he had an extremely exsausted and worried face. 

The car ride was horific, because there was nothing to prop my leg up, and russian road are horif, there is bump on bump, that  i felt in my knee everysingle time when the went up and down. Even thought the cast has been removed fom my leg, and changed into a long kneee brace, but the stiches where still there, that hurted as hell. when we were getting out of the car, it was better than getting into the car but the thing was i needed to walk on crutches, which made my rights legs calve muscles were getting cramps from being a bit bent. 

"Viktor are you going to be fine there" - i asked with a worried look on my face because i could see how uncomfortable Viktor looked. 

"Yeah, im going to be fine, while we get to our house" - This house was precious to me because it's my first house, that me and Yuri rented out together in Moscow, Russia.

I walked over to the couch to sit my bum down, because my knee was killing me and also i had a cramp that i couldn't get rid of, while Yakow went down to get my stuff. Yuri rushed to my side and propping my leg up with some pillows and undoing the brace to give me some calve muscle massage, but i couldnt bear a pain, and gassped out.

"Viktor everything is going to be fine, and you won't feel the pain anymore" - I said this while continuing the massage. Later I've runned to get warmer to make a warm compress on Viktor's knee, to make pain a bit calmer. After that I've sat behind Viktor and making his back lay into my chest, so that he would feel comforted. 

".......Tha.......nk.......yo.....u.........Yur.....i" While i felt my teary eyes shut down of the pain and slippines. 

''Everything is fine, don't thank me'' I said this while putting one of my arms around Viktor's waist and other hand stroking his silver hair.

Yakow walks in to the house, not understanding what happened to Viktor, but he puts his stuff into the living room where me and Viktor are sitting down, mostly me sitting down and Viktor sleeping, but he makes his leave really quick and closing the door of our house so one would enter. I've stood up putting Viktor's head on the pillow, and puttting a throw a round him. I made my way to get the painkiller IV drip, that we got handed couple of these for an emergency, it was the right time. I pull Viktors sleeve up, and i see a big greenis-bluish and purpulish bruise on his arm, which probably hurts a lot just by touching, but i still did put the IV drip in. 

10 hours later 

I woke up in dark room and i look at the clock and it's 3am at night, I look around to see where Yuri was, look down and i see a siluet of person sitting and hugging his knees, and his head is resting on his knees. This made me feel calmer and i went back to sleep. 

A/N

This week I'll be posting everyday, just to make up for all the absences. Thank you for everyone who is still reding my nonsence. )))))