21. Behind his back or the future happiness for both of us

I heard and an alarm clock going off and by the instink i went to grab my phone but it wasn't my phone it was Viktors phone going off, but i didn't want to move because Viktor was hugging me from the side so i had to turn myself around in his hug but i still couldn't reach the phone. After the realasation the only smart thing to do is to wake up Viktor who got so much used to, to me waking him up that he dosen't hear the alarm clock himself.

"Baby it's time to wake up" - i gently whispered into his and scent that was comming of his hair was amazing, since we washed our hair yesterday, the smmell of the cherry blossom on the hair is always the best, in couple of second Viktor opened his eyes and i placed my hand onto his face and gently petted it. 

"It's already morning, feels like I haven't slept at all"

"If you feel this tired after the doctor is gone we can take a nap together" - At those words Makka realised that we woke up and it was time to feed her and time for her to get her bisnusses in the garden, so she proceeded to lick us

"Makka, stop it, it tickles" - That's how our been recently summed up. 

I got up let the Makka out first because she was already sitting by the door inpacently. Later I proceeded to our normal morning routine. 

"Yuri you don't have to massage my knee right it's fine it haven't even swelled up" 

"Are you sure about that? If it hurt just tell me" - Yuri looked drenched out by the routine he set himself which was mostly based around me because I couldn't help with the most things in the house sho he had to do it himself alone, because his parents were busy with the hotsprings. 

"I will, also i want doctor to see it untouched"

"Ohhhhh, I see what you mean, but it does looks like all the swelling has gone in one night, i hope you'lll get your stiches removed today and then you'll have your rehab"

"Yeah, i hope the same. How about we see what doctor says but now we go and get the breakfast since it's Monday and the most of people that were staying at the hotspring are gone should we go to the main kithen and eat breakfast with your family"

"We can do that, everyone would be so happy if we joined them" - i smiled back at Viktor and all i could see his ocean blue eyes glimse at those words.

We got dressed all ready to go and today Viktor said that he wants to try and walk on the crutches to the kitchen, i agreed to this idea but i said that i'll be walking behind him to make sure if stumble or starts to fall down i'll catch him.

Yuri is to cautious of me sometimes and it botheres but it makes my heart jump out of my chest that he is this caring. When we got to the kitchen there was Yuri's mum looking all happy and cherful form the side.

"Mum we'll have breakfast here today" 

"Darling you should've ordered a room service and I would brought it to you"

"It's Mrs.Akatsuki it was my idea, i love having breakfast in your company"

"Ohhh, dear you are so sweet" - I've blushed at those words and gave a smile to Yuri's parents and Yuri who was putting an apron at the back 

"Yuri you not cooking the breakfast today, I'm doing it and you can sit and relax with Viktor"

"But mum"

"I said no, accompanying your fiance is more important" - I couldn't say no to my mum so i just followed her orders and sat near Viktor. He was sitting with his head resting on his arm, he looked really sleepy from the side but the good thing is that we can have a nap later in the day after the doctor comes