16. No need to worry

On the way to the hospital i kept holding Viktor's stone cold hand, so that he knew that I'm here with him. We got to the hospital, in less than 10 minutes, we literally jumped out of the car, and i runned out of it, following the medical staff, i was not allowed to go to the examination room, but i could see Viktor laying there not moving but with tears that are drying up on his checks. They did an X-ray on Viktor's knee and moments later comes in doctor to the waiting where i was waiting.

"Mr.Katsuk, I'm sorry but Viktor's knee needs a 2nd operation because the  metal plate has moved to the side by cracking some of the bone  but first we will have to keep him in here for couple of hours before the high temperature will go down, we will continue to put some painkillers and 10 minutes before operation we will put Viktor under anastacia" - while doctor was saying that i felt tears of sadness roll down my checks, also i felt my hand start to tremble and i was losing balance, so that doctor had to sit me down.

"Doctor do what ever you think is right for Viktor's health"

"Yeah, that's fine if you want to you can come to his room and stay there for a while, ill ask one of my nurse to put a second bed there for u to have some rest, he is in a VIP room 4" - while doctor was saying that i found my self being rude and started walking away toward the room and not even responding to him.

When i walked in to the the room half of the curtains where closed because the sun was shinning outside on the pure white snow, which made a yellow reflection in the room. I walked towards Viktor and took a seat next to him taking his hand and felling to the touch, it was barely warm, I took another duvet that was on the sofa and covered Viktor.

I felt a warm touch on my arm, i tried to open my eyes but my eye lids where really heavy, i felt like i have no energy but i forced my self to open my eyes, when i opened my eyes i saw a male with raven black hair sitting next to me,  and it was Yuri. He sat there silently holding my hand and looking through the window.

"....khh......hhhh Yu.......r....i" - i said this almost whispering this out

"Viktor, how are you felling?" - i said this with a lot of care in my voice to Viktor while looking into his half open ice blue eyes

"*Cough*cough*, i don't feel anything right now, Yuri can we go back home i don't want to be here"

"Of course we can but, we need to sort your health out first, and then we can have some time tp ourselfs"- i sqused Viktor's hand a bit   

"Yu.....ri can you help me sit up a bit"

"Viktor I'm sorry but it's better for you stay laying down, because of your knee, but soon you'll have an operation and after will be fine, get some more before the operation'' - while saying that i stood up to kiss Viktors forehead to see if the fever gone down. HIs fever was down so I just sat back down putting his hand under the duvet do he won't get cold.

Yuri tucked my hand under the duvet, but I took it out and touched his chheck before they were puffed up from crying, but I couldnt say anything because my throat nad my physical state where so weak at that moment that i felt so sleepy. After that my hand just slowly fell down, and what i felt was just a warm touch of Yuri's hot hand that felt like fire which were melting my hands that were ice cold. 

Viktor fell asleep, i left the room to see the doctor and tell him that Viktor is ready to have surgery in 3-4 hours, They said that they will preapare the operation room, and I'll just call for them when we are ready. I walked back into the room and saw Viktor uncovered himself from the duvet and was shivering, I've quickly runned toward him to cover him and put the heating on. After that I've just sat there pating Viktor's head gently.