18. Home date

When we got home we litterally went straight to sleep without even taking a shower, that indicates the level of tirednes because we always go to shower before bed.

The next morning I woke up and I saw Yuri holding my hand in his sleep, in scootched him over closer to me and then i heard a moan come from him, couple seconds later he opened his eyes, his chocolate brown eyes that always make me sink in them felling like im sinkink down in chocolate pool.

"Morning baby" - i gave Yuri a kiss on top of his head, that's where his soft spot is.

"Morning Viktor, what time is it?" - i felt like i fell out of this world 

"It's 8:30, do you want to get some more sleep?"

"No, its fine we can get up" - trying to escape Viktor's hug 

" But i dont want to get up, lets sleep a little bit more" - I turned to my side and tightened the hug around Yuri.

"Viktor you were the one asked this?"

"No, lets cuddle for a little bit and then we can get up or watch some TV" 

"Okay, we can have some lay in today then" - After thoose words Viktor fell back asleep, everytime when he falls asleep before me i like to play with his hair, his hair is silky smooth. I turned to my side and moved closer to Viktor and I've put my hand on his cheek and started gently petting it and couple of moments later i fell aspleep myself. 

9 hours later

 I woke up to the need of the drink, my throat was so dry. I grabbed a drink form the side table and when i was about to sit up i felt  light squize on my sides, this squize was given by Yuri, i rolled over back to face Yuri and gave him a kiss on his forehead. 

"Yuri is time to wake up it's already 19:30, i think we should go and get some food, What do you think?"

"Mmmmhhhmmmm...... it's already 19:30, we slept for so long"

"I know baby, should we be even more lazy and order room service or go out there and eat there?"

"I would sujest to order room service, just because there will be alot of people who know us, so it would be better for us stay in here, I'll call my mum to ask if she can bring us some food"

"Okay, get a lot of food because I'm really hungry"

"Ofcourse, I will"

"Hey, mum is there any chance you can brink us some food to the room"

"Darling it's absolutely fine it'll take abuout 30 minutes, Is there anything specific that you want?"

"Let me ask Viktor, Is there anything that you want Viktor?"

"Can we have some tuna filled ongiri, donburi, tamagoyaki and some miso soup" -  I said this with an inthusiasm 

"I think you heard Viktor" - I said this with a smile 

"Okay I'll bring them to you as soon as possible it might be your sister who'll bring them"

"That's fine she knows where we are" - After thoose words i hang up and turned to face Viktor who was concentrating so much that he had wrinkle between his brown. I've put my finger between his brown to make sure he is not getting early wrinkles. 

"What are you reading so seriously?, show me " - i saw Viktor scroling throught his phones either looking at memes or  scroling throught his gallery 

"Ohhh, i was just looking at your pictures the first time we met, you were so cute like a little baby who was really shy"

"VVVVIIIIIKKKKKTOOOOOOORRR!!!!!, stop it"- he always makes me blush like crazy, whenever he speaks about how easily i used to be scared of his contact in public.