22. The secret that will come true soon

The wedding planner that I've been keeping in touch she is a lovely girl, knows what she is doing in this world. She send a bunch of wedding venues and places but the place that actually spoke to me was the Santori, Greece the blue domes of the Oia took my interest and all the beautiful views there took my attention. So now i have to think of the way plan the suit mesuarments, take our friends and Yuri's family over there, make sure to take Yuri there without him suspecting anything about me planning the wedding or I'll talk to him about it but only when it comes close to the wedding day, also I know how much Yuri loves Makka I want him to give a small present of a brown puddle puppy maybe on the wedding day, maybe a bit earlier but sometime soon it will happen. Going of the topic I started looking at the villas in Greece, the one that actually spoke to me was named 'Katikies Santorini'. It had the outside dinning, infinity pool, sitting/sunbathing area by the pool, view on the mountain which will have the amazing sunset view and the milky white bedroom which can be decorated with deep, dark red rose petals for some romance. I wrote a whole email to Mianako explaining the idea of the wedding. She replied very positive to me. While I was thinking throught evrything i heard a loght moan comming from Yuri, so i had to imediately turn everything off on my phone and put it on the side table and pretend like nothing happened. 

"You are awake baby?" 

"Ummmmmm, yeah you are up before me, how ws you nap?" - Yuri asked this question without any suspisions that I've been planing things out.

"Good, but i had a little cramp that woke me up, but now it's gone. What about you?" - I truly hate to lie to Yuri but i had to do it for the surprise.

"Are you sure that everything is fine? The nap was really good it felt really peaciful" - i was worried for Viktor 

"Yeah, it dosen't bother me anymore, since we both woke up before the alarm clock how about we order some Italian food for dinner since we slept through luch and had a late breakfast"

"I'm fully up for it" - i took my phone and went onto the delivery up and opened the Italian restaurant page, the variety of the pizzas was insane. 

"Pizza or pasta for you?"

"I want pizza what about you?"

"I was thinking the same. What pizza do you want?"

"I want Capricciosa"

"Uhhhh nice, I'll order Quatro Formagi and then we can do half and half swap. What do you think?"

"Good idea" - Ive ordered the pizza and then it came, it was very delicious and great dinner. We took a shower and then went to sleep. 

1 mouth later:

Viktor was doing the rehabilitaion was going great he didn't need crutches anymore he was able to walk by himslef but he had a little limp to him, but as Dr.Akram said it will go away soon. We also only had 2 more planned rehabilitaion sessions left booked. The winter has left Japan and we got a beautiful spring come over with the chery blossom blooming season. 

I though to myself i had everything planned out for our wedding at this point, the only thing we had to do is to get our suits made that's when i thought of my designer who made all of my ice skating costumes for me, the only one Igorj Russo, he is halpf russian half Italian. Since we know that Italians are great designers in general I thought that he can be the one who will design our wedding suits. This meant that it was time to tell everything to Yuri since his family knows everyhting and theybwere really good at kipping it a secret for so long, now it's my turn. It was beatufil warm evening me and Yuri were sitting outside in the garden covered with blanket, enjoying some homemade ice cream that his mum made for us and Makkachin having fun running around chasing butterflies. It was time to tell evrything. 

"Yuri I have somehting important to tell right now" - Yuri looked at me with a concern, worry and shock in his eyes.

"Don't worry it's nothing serious" - He looked eased when i said it to him. 

"You know how i proposed to you on the Valentines day last year" - he had a slight blush on his cheecks, which i found always really cute. 

"Yeah, i remeber that back then I was really shy of any extra attention I used to get in public, looking back at it, it's weird how much i changed"

"I know you've checked but you are still my Yuri who i love and remember. So going on form that topic, I've asked your family to keep this a secret as well but now i can tell you. I've planned out our wedding ceremony out and the only thing you have to is to come with me and get married, I really love you but I want us to have a mesmorising memories about our wedding" - when i said those words out, it felt much easier than it felt. Yuri looked really shocked at the moment so the only thing I could do now is to take his hands into mine and give a huge smile. 

"Viktor, what you just said..................is it even real........................if it is.....then I'm shocked. HOW DID YOU EVEN DO THIS!!???? WHEN???!!! HOW!!!!???? If it's true then yes I'll marry you" - I said and the tairs started to roll down my eyes and Viktor gave a tight hug and kept rubbing my back because i had an ongoing tears that wouldn't go away any time soon. 

A/N

Well this a bit of a shorter chapter for me, than what i usually post and i think it will be the second one for today.(I'm not sure, i lost the plot since the quarantine started 2 mouths ago)

I hope you like the next chapter will be the actuall wedding and HUGE SURPRISE for Yuri that he is probably not waiting for (It's a happy one not sad one like in previous chapters with all those injuries). Thank you for reading this chapter.