Part 5: What Matters Most

After falling asleep for about half an hour, Izuku suddenly awoke due to a strange noise. He slipped away from his sleeping wife to investigate.

"Ah!"

He started to scream but quickly covered his mouth as to not awaken his family.

"Gosh, Kacchan. You scared m—" Bakugo put his hand over Izuku's mouth.

"Shhhh." Izuku became concerned and worried from Bakugo's serious face as he began to observe the house.

The noise happened again, but this time, it was louder, awaking Ochako. She immediately grabbed Eri in her arms and ran to her husband and Bakugo.

"What is going on??" She desperately whispered.

She heard people's screams from outside and saw them running out of their houses in hopes to escape from something.

"I don't know. You need to stay here with Eri." Izuku said as he and Bakugo rushed outside.

Moments later, they quickly realized what was causing the noise—a villain. Izuku and Bakugo both took on a fighting stance.

"Pro heroes Bakugo and Deku, hm?"

The villain snickered as he chuckled to himself.

"I'm going to take you both out for what you've done to me!"

Both Izuku and Bakugo managed to dodge the villains quick attacks.

"What we had done?" The two thought to themselves.

Neither of them knew this villain's quirk quite yet. They didn't even know who he was. All they knew was that he was fast with his attacks.

"I think his quirk is telekinesis!" Izuku informed Bakugo as they dodged more flying objects being fired at them.

The two managed to temporarily escape a few streets away.

"We need to come up with a plan." Izuku state's as he peeped around the corner of a building.

"For starters, we need to avoid all those stupid objects he's throwing at us." Bakugo grumbled as he angrily clenched his fist.

"That and we need to get him into a more secluded area—somewhere away from all these neighborhoods." Izuku replied as they saw more locals running for shelter.

"You can run all you want, but you won't get away from me again."

The villain was enraged. Izuku and Bakugo watched as an innocent citizen began to fly into the air.

"We have to move! Now!"

One For All Full Cowling.

Izuku managed to dash into the air within seconds to attempt grab hold of the unfortunate citizen.

"Daddy!"

A little girl cried as she reached her arms up towards her father who was still rapidly shooting several feet into the air.

Izuku caught the man just in time. The villain had thrown him several hundred feet into the air when he suddenly released him. As the man began to cry out in fear, Izuku was able to swoop in and catch him before he would have fallen to his death.

"Daddy!" The little girl cried out once more, tears continuing to stream down her face.

Izuku placed the man safely on the ground, allowing the two of them to escape. He then immediately joined Bakugo who was defending citizens from being spontaneously thrown into the air by the villain.