Part 12: Confessions

A couple weeks flew by and Ochako was already 4 months along in her pregnancy. Her bump was getting larger which meant hiding it from reporters, fans, and even their own families was becoming more difficult.

"Izuku, how do you think we should tell everyone? The baby is getting bigger, and I can't keep hiding behind these big coats and loose t-shirts." She placed a hand on her ever growing bump.

"I know! I can hold an apple near your belly and we'll take a picture. I'll say that it's the apple of my eye."

Ochako giggled. "Deku, no. That's cheesy."

"Aw, come on

"Aw, come on. You don't like my dad jokes?"

"I love your dad jokes."

"That was sarcastic."

Ochako laughed. "We can post a picture or something to tell the world, but I want to do something special to tell our families."

"You're right." He agreed. "Halloween is coming up in two weeks. I was hoping we could take Eri to Disneyland and maybe we can pick up shirts for everyone to announce it to them." He suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea! Eri will love going to Disney for Halloween. You already know what she's going to dress up as.." Ochako's voice trailed off.

"Elsa." Izuku stated to which his wife nodded.

"Yep. You know it." She grinned.

"Momma? Papa? Have you seen my panda bear?" Eri asked as she entered her parents' bedroom.

"I put it in your closet, sweetheart. Papa and I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" She asked, eager to hear the answer.

"We're going to Disneyland for Halloween." Izuku informed Eri with a smile.

They watched as Eri's eyes glistened.

"NO WAY!" She shouted with excitement. "Let me go get my Elsa costume!"

—————

The family trip to Disneyland finally came, but it unfortunately didn't go as planned. Ochako had been sick all the night before as well as the morning they were supposed to leave.

Izuku felt her forehead with the back of his hand. "As I thought. You're running a fever."

Ochako wiped her mouth for the millionth time and frowned.

"I think you should stay here and rest, Ochako." Izuku suggested as he moved her hair out of her face. "Let's get you back into bed. You've been up all night."

Although he too was exhausted, he helped his wife back into bed for some well needed rest.