Part 16: Freedom

"Wake up!"

The loud, harsh voice woke her instantly. She jumped from the noise and sat up on her so called "bed".

"What do you want." She asked sternly.

"Uh uh. Is that such a way to talk to my workers?" Her heart stopped at the sound of his voice.

"You. What do you want from me?" She scowled.

"You know what I want, my pretty little girl. I want you to bring him to me. I know how you feel about him, but if you want your freedom, you'll do as I say."

He placed his hand under her chin and turned her face towards him.

Upon hearing his words, she closed her eyes and hung her head. She wanted her freedom so badly, but she didn't want.. no. She couldn't do that to him.

"Make your decision quickly or else I'll make it for you."

He used his quirk to draw a nearby spear to his hand and held it in front of her neck. She began to tremble, not from the spear, but because of her decision. Tears began to fall down her cheeks.

"Aw, dear. Don't you cry. If you behave, maybe you'll get your little happily ever after you're dreaming of. If I don't kill him first."

"F-fine! I-I'll do it..Please just.. don't hurt him.."

"That's a good girl."

The man used his quirk again to throw the spear across the floor. The sound of it scraping as it slid across the floor echoed throughout the room she was in.

"Reprogram. Make sure she does as she's told." The tall figure exited the room along with two of his guards.

The brain washing villain chuckled.

"We're going to have a good time. Don't be so scared." With one hand on her forehead, he instantly was able to do as he was ordered. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as Reprogram's quirk overtook her body.

"Night night. You'll be awake again in a few hours."

—————

"Master, what are we even doing this for? I mean, you already used her to get us away from the cops. Our trails are covered. Didn't you do want you wanted? I—"

Reprogram stopped talking as the tall figure turned to face him.

"Reprogram. I'd watch my tongue if I were you. I have a plan. I'm not finished yet. They took everything from me. I have to take everything from them."

"Y-yes, master. I trust you. If I may ask, what do you plan to do about his wife and child—I mean, children."

"Keep them here with me. I have a room that's prepared just for them. It's quite lovely. I'm sure he won't mind if I take them as my guests. We just have to wait for the right moment."

—————

"We'll take good care of her, Midoriya."

"I know you will. Thank you guys so much. We owe you one."

Izuku thanked Todoroki and Momo for their favor.

"We'll be back tomorrow okay, Eri?"

Eri nodded as she hugged Ochako.

"Okay, momma. You take good care of momma for me, little sister. I'm counting on you."

Eri gave her sister-to-be one last kiss and hugged her parents. Izuku and Ochako waved goodbye as the two of them left to celebrate their two year wedding anniversary.