Part 25: Rescue (Part 3)

A/N: Sorry for so many parts, guys! This is the final one for "Rescue". I had so many ideas that I couldn't squish them into just two parts, but I hope you all have enjoyed!

—————

"C-Camie?"

Bakugo ran next to her side and saw the gruesome injury that Toga caused. He immediately grabbed her hand which was now weak and clammy.

"H-hey there." She whispered weakly.

"C-Camie? Like from Shiketsu High School all those years ago?" Izuku asked, also perplexed on how she and Bakugo knew each other this well.

"Yes. I'll explain everything later. For now, we have to get her to a hospital or else she'll bleed out!"

More fear and anxiety rose within Bakugo, but he tried to remain strong.

"I wish you would have left a piece of that psycho blonde chick for me, Deku. I'd love to have blasted her out this building."

Camie weakly put her other hand on top of Bakugo's to calm him down. He knew she was saying what's done is done.

That was just the type of person she was. She used to always tell him that the past couldn't be changed, so you just have to keep moving forward.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? Are you satisfied, my dear? This is where your treachery got you. Look at you. You have a massive gash in your abdomen now, and it's only going to get worse from here.. once I'm through with you."

"Don't you touch her!"

Bakugo yelled as he blasted himself towards Ultimatum. His attempt at a head on attack failed as Ultimatum used his telekinesis to grab hold of him and throw him off to the side.

He then aimed his hand towards Ochako, but Izuku dashed in front of her.

"You know I can just lift you both up, right?" He snickered.

BLAST!

"Not if I have something to do about it!" Bakugo expelled a full on blast to Ultimatum's head since he was temporarily focused on Ochako and Izuku.

The blast was so powerful that it caused Ultimatum to fly out the side of the building.

"Bakugo! She's getting worse!" Izuku called from across the room causing Bakugo to run back over to them.

Izuku and Ochako were now both monitoring Camie and attempting to keep her from bleeding any further.

"Here. Take my jacket." Reprogram offered.

"Reprogram? W-what are you doing?" Ochako asked, hesitant to take him on his offer.

"Look. I may have done a lot of bad things in my past but.. I realized something. I deserve better than this. I deserve to be wanted and not used like I have been since I've been here. I knew the boss and Toga never truly cared for me, but I know I deserve better than to just be some pawn that they're willing to throw away without a second thought. I know I deserve to rot in a cell just like this, but before I do, please let me do one thing right for once."

Ochako knew he was being sincere. She took his jacket and used it to keep Camie warm and applied pressure to attempt to soak up any blood.

"The cut doesn't look too terribly deep, so if we get her to a hospital soon, that's our best chance."

"N-no. I deserve this.."

Ochako's heart broke.

"But Camie! No! You don't at all! You may have not always made the right choices, but you couldn't help it. You were forced! We promised to get out of here together, remember?"