Part 30: Happily Ever After

A/N: I'm sad to say that this will be the final chapter of "Living with the Midoriya's". I knew that this is how I wanted to end this story from the beginning. I hope that you all have enjoyed!

Two months had passed since baby Reiko's birth, and both Ochako and Izuku had become more used to their new daily routine.

Together, they established a plan to allow each to rest in addition to caring for Reiko's needs. Initially, both parents would go to the nursery any time she cried.

They spent several minutes telling each other, "please go back to sleep" until Reiko would cry louder, demanding attention.

Now, any time she would cry, Izuku and Ochako would take turns checking on her whenever she'd wake them.

If it was Izuku's turn to answer her call and if she was hungry, he'd have to go fetch his wife. If that happened, he'd head back to bed while Ochako fed her and then the alternating would continue.

Baby Reiko had already developed so quickly before her parents' eyes. She didn't cry as often throughout the night, which is something the exhausted parents were thankful for.

Inko would come during the day to take Eri to school and to babysit her newest granddaughter so Izuku and Ochako could rest.

They both needed as much rest as they could for Mina and Kirishima's big day today.

—————

Izuku silenced the 8 A.M. alarm. He was just about to turn back over in bed until he noticed that he was floating. Ochako giggled as he rose higher into the air.

"It's time to wake up, silly. Today's Mina and Kirishima's big day. We're supposed to meet them at the venue in an hour."

She grabbed her husband's hands and pulled him in for a kiss as she guided him back down onto the bed.

"Get up and get ready, sleepyhead. We don't want to be late."

Izuku continued to stare at her groggily as she made her way into their bathroom to begin getting ready.

—————

"I can't believe the big day is finally here!" Toru exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around the soon-to-be bride.

"Me either! I've been waiting for this day my entire life!" Mina replied.

"Girls, be honest.. can you see my remaining baby chub through this dress?"

All the girls turned their head towards Ochako who was rubbing the back of her head.

"Not at all, Ochako. That material hides anything you're not comfortable with. I think you look perfect. I can't even tell you've had a baby, and I can't tell you've had twins, Momo. That being said, your 'baby chub' is an amazing reminder of what your body did. It's so special." Tsu encouraged the two new moms who were feeling a little body conscious.

"You're so right, Tsu. Thank you." Ochako gleamed.

"Okay. Now that we're all ready, let's help the bride get ready!" She exclaimed.

All the girls helped Mina with her hair and makeup. All that was left was for her mother to help her put on her dress.

—————

"Are you girls ready? Close your eyes. No peeking."

Every bridesmaid and Eri, who was a flower girl, closed their eyes.

"Okay. Open."

There wasn't a dry eye in the room. It remained silent for a minute or two after audible gasps echoed throughout the bridal suite. The girls had always thought Mina was stunning, but this was over the top.