Characters I'm Doing

So, I kind of started a thing. A Good Omens thing. (Sometimes I think this fandom's taking over) If you like Good Omens then this is for you.

Most of these stories take place after Armageddon't. The Young Family's and Hastur's stories are either before Armageddidn't or after.

All of my thoughts will be bolded or stated otherwise.

There'll be some cussing but, I'll try to make it as clean as possible. I literally just said screw it and started cursing b/c you're on Wattpad, you've probably read lemons/smuts before or you're used to bad language.

All those dates next to the characters are the years I added them into the book. If you want more, please, PM me or comment because I do read all the comments.

There are trigger warnings in some of the chapters so if you're sensitive towards a topic plz DM me or comment so I can add the trigger warning.

WIP = Work in Progress

I'll be doing:
Aziraphale (He/him pronouns) (from 2019)
Crowley (He/him pronouns) (from 2019)
Gabriel (He/him pronouns) (from 2019)
Beelzebub (She/her pronouns) (from 2019)
The Young Family (Mostly being related to Adam) (from 2019)
Michael (She/her pronouns) (from 2019)
Hastur (He/him pronouns) (from 2019)
God (She/her pronouns) (from early 2020)
Lucifer/Satan (He/him pronouns) (from Apriluary 2020)
Dagon (She/her pronouns) (from 2021)
War (She/her pronouns) (from 2021) WIP
Pollution (She/her pronouns) (from 2021) WIP
Famine (He/him pronouns) (from 2021) WIP
Death (He/him pronouns) (from 2021) WIP