Peter & Tony's Plan

*PETER'S POV*

I tried not to focus on the fact that somebody just raped my boyfriend and focus more on the mission. It was hard.

After I had hung up with Harley, I just sat there on the bed for what seemed like an hour. I was boiling with anger and thinking about what I could do to hurt Eric as much as possible when I got back home but then I had to calm myself because Tony and Stephen came back.

"Hey, you okay?" Stephen asked slowly. I nodded quickly. "Your face is really red."

"I'm fine," I said monotonously.

"O...kayyy," Stephen said.

"Mr. Stark, I need to talk to you." I said as soon as he got off of his phone. He widened his eyes and opened his mouth slightly. "Uh, alright. Out in the hall?"

"Mhm," I nodded vigorously, my hands still balled up in fists.

I know Harley might not want me to tell anyone but Mr. Stark has to fire Eric after what he did. I don't want him having to work in the same building, especially not the same room as his rapist.

Tony shut the door quietly. It was around 10:00 at night and a lot of people were already asleep. We have a full day of work tomorrow.

"What is it? Is everything okay?"

"Um... I have something to tell you."

"I got that already. Now tell me."

I tried to form the right words.

"You know Harley Keener?"

Tony looked bored. "Yes, Peter, I know Harley."

"Well something bad happened to him."

Tony's face suddenly got very serious. "What happened?"

"It's not really my place to tell you but I feel like I should..."

"Peter, just tell me. You're worrying me."

"He, um... he was assaulted."

"What? Like he got punched or something?"

"No," I paused. "Sexually assaulted." My voice was barely above a whisper.

A long pause.

"Um... when?"

"Today. A few hours ago I think."

"Who did it?"

"Um... another one of your interns."

"What's their name? Do you know their name?"

"His name's Eric."

Tony looked down uncomfortably. "Well what happened?"

"I don't know all the details," I took a deep breath. This is hard for me to talk about. "He called me after and told me some stuff but he said he's not going to the police."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know, he said that I just don't understand."

"Well I need to call him, I'll be right back." He started to go inside and get his phone but I stopped him.

"No, please. Don't. I don't think he wanted me to tell anybody."

"Peter, I have to call him. This is serious."

I sighed. "Okay."

He went inside and grabbed his phone then headed back out to the hallway.

He walked a few feet away and I could distantly hear Harley's voice coming from his phone. Tony's voice rang out in the empty hallway: