Okay, Okay, Okay

(A/N heyo, sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I've been super busy. if you don't remember what happened last chapter, I recommend going back to read it. but anyway, this chapter has smut so I'm issuing a small smut warning. it's nothing too dirty, I just felt like it was time. so enjoy :3)

*PETER'S POV*

I barely got any sleep. I was already up so late with Harley, then the talk with Aunt May, then she gave me my phone back and I stayed up watching YouTube until 6:00 in the morning. So basically, I got no sleep at all.

I'm really excited to visit Harley again tonight. I loved our little hangout last night. We didn't really do anything, just talked and kissed mainly. But it was awesome.

I'm going to have to be extra careful if I want to pull it off tonight. May gave me my phone back, but that doesn't mean I'm done being grounded. I'm still grounded for 3 days. It was risky sneaking out once, and I almost got caught.

But, as Spider-Man would always do, I'm still going to try, even if it's risky and irresponsible.

«»

The whole day was freaking boring. I hate being grounded. There was literally nothing interesting that happened. Nobody needed me at the tower and that's the only way Aunt May will let me leave the apartment. Plus, I'm still recovering from my last battle with Electro... the apparent alien dude.

It's about 8:00 at night and all I'm thinking about is getting to see Harley again. He's been on my mind the whole day. I feel like he's always on my mind.

"Hey Aunt May," I said as I walked into the kitchen, where she was doing the dishes, "this day has been extremely boring."

"I'm sorry you feel that way," Aunt May said in a quiet, mockingly sympathetic voice without even turning around. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Unground me?" I smiled widely and she finally turned around and gave me a cold look. "Peter, you're only grounded for 3 days and one of them is already over." She pointed a finger at me, "You need to learn to be grateful. I could have made it much longer."

"I know, thank you for that, but please," I begged her. "I'm literally dying."

"You're not literally dying, Peter. Stop being so dramatic."

I huffed and sat down in the living room.

Four hours later, at midnight, Aunt May finally decided to go to bed. She always stays up so late. "Goodnight!" I said, a little over excitedly. I'm just so ready to go see Harley... I just hope I can pull it off again without getting caught.

"Goodnight," Aunt May laughed with a bit of confusion. "Happy to be going to sleep?"

"Mhm, yes, very happy," I gave her a thumbs-up and she looked at me, suspicion playing in her eyes.

"What are you planning on doing after I go to bed?"

"Um, well nothing really... maybe just... reading or something." I coughed awkwardly.

"Yeah, okay, you weirdo." She shut the door to her room with an odd smile and I ran to my room. I'm going to wait at least another hour, just to be sure she's asleep, before I make my move.