Virginity Rocks

*PETER'S POV*

My small room danced with the colors of morning sunshine. It was bright and early. I had forgotten to close the curtains last night so I woke up as soon as the sun started to rise.

I yawned, rolled over on my side, and opened my eyes.

Uh oh.

I guess Harley spent the night.

Does May know? She would never allow this.

Why can't I remember what happened last night?
Why does my head hurt so bad?

I groaned as I rolled onto my back and stared at the bottom of my top bunk. I rubbed my eyes and embraced the pounding pain all around my head.

I felt Harley start to move and my body went stiff. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Good morning."

"Good morning," I smiled back, though my face and voice were twisted with confusion.

"I bet you don't remember anything from last night, hm?"

"Um... no. What happened?"

He chuckled. "Didn't think so."

He got out of bed and started putting his shirt on. "Come on, you probably don't feel too great. Let's get you some Aspirin and some water."

I got out of bed groggily and realized I was in my underwear. "Oh my god," I gasped and grabbed pants hurriedly from off my floor.

Harley laughed and held out his hand once I got some pants on. I took it and he led me to the kitchen, where he got me a glass of cold water and Aspirin. "Drink up buttercup," he pushed it towards me.

"Can you... explain to me what happened last night? I literally can't remember anything... it's so weird." I popped the Aspirin in my mouth and chugged the water.

"Yeah," he laughed, "sit down. This is going to be a long story."

*THIRD PERSON POV*

-LAST NIGHT-

"So is there anything you want to do tonight? We could go to the park or something." Peter waited for Harley to reply.

"I was actually thinking about going to this party one of my coworkers is having at his place. He's pretty rich so he rented out this huge house to stay in while he's here for the internship and he's having a party tonight with everyone from the office. It starts at 5:00. You should come. It'll be fun."

Peter thought about it. "Um... I don't know. I'm not a big party person. Plus I don't even know the guy."

"Petey..." Harley begged. "Please. It'll be so much fun. And all my friends will get to meet you."

Peter didn't really want to go. He'd never really been to a real party before because he never got invited to high school parties. He was too unpopular. He didn't know what to expect. But at least Harley would be there. And, after all, he did want to experience it.

"Okay, okay. Fine." He gave in.

Harley clapped. "Yes! I'm telling him you're coming."

"What's his name?"

"Darren. He works in a different section than I do so I don't talk to him much but we're still friends."

Peter nodded. "It's not going to be like... a wild party is it? Like with drugs and alcohol and stuff?"

"No," Harley laughed, "of course not."