Nick Fury

(A/N just got back from church where my pastor told me that I "needed to look more like a girl because boys won't like me if I dress like a boy and have short hair" and I thought to myself "well good thing I lean more towards girls then" :) so anyway... how's your day/night?)

*HARLEY'S POV*

My whole life is falling apart...

I'm in a S.H.I.E.L.D. containment facility for something I didn't even do! I'm just so confused... how could someone look and talk exactly like me? I don't have twin or anything.

Peter thinks I'm a criminal. He thinks I hurt him. I would never hurt him! I love him more than anything.

Tony thinks I'm bad, too. Everyone does. My whole reputation as being "the nice guy" is gone. My whole future... gone in a flash. And it's not even my fault.

I have to get out of here.

"HEY!" I screamed. I just need someone, anyone, to come in here and listen to me. "HEY!"

The door handle turned slowly, then Natasha poked her head through. "Sup, H?"

"I need to get out of here. Please. I didn't do anything, you have to believe me!"

"Honestly, kid," she closed the door and sat down backwards in a metal chair. She scraped it across the tiled floor to be closer to me, and she lowered her voice. "I don't think you did it. I think you're innocent."

"Oh my God," I breathed a huge sigh of relief and fell back against the cold wall. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I needed someone on my side."

"But listen," she gave me a warning look, "they aren't going to believe you just because you say that you didn't do it. You have to give them proof."

"How? What proof do I have?"

"Uh," she thought for a minute. "Where were you when the most recent attack happened? The one here in the city?"

"I was with Peter when it started. He swung off to help fight because apparently he had his suit on underneath his clothes," I smiled, then remembered this was very serious. "So then I took his clothes to his Aunt May and then went back to my apartment."

"Okay," she nodded along, putting the pieces together in her head. "Can Peter back that up?"

"Yeah, he was there except for the last part because he was fighting."

"I'll bring him in, along with Tony and Steve. Okay? I'll be back in a minute." She started to walk out but I stopped her.

"Nat..."

"Yeah?"

"How could there be two of me?" My voice was barely above a whisper. The question sent a shiver through my bones.

"Harley... there's lots of things you don't know. About the world, about the universe..." Then, she just left.

I huffed and put my head in my hands. I remained like that until Natasha came back, along with Peter, Steve, and Tony.

Peter didn't look at me as he came in. He just walked through the door and sat down in a chair at the side of the room, his head down and his hands folded neatly in his lap.