Harley's Dilemma

*TONY'S POV*

Ever since Natasha filled me in that she knew about me and Steve, I've been on high alert. Not that I don't trust Natasha, I do. I trust her with my life. But stuff gets out easily...

Oh, and we're still missing Thor. We have no idea where he is. He disappeared in Wakanda, never even showed up to battle. Stephen said he would come back at some point and that we shouldn't worry about it.

Maybe he's right. After all, Thor's a god. He can handle himself... wherever he is.

As I was walking down the hall to my secretary's office, I saw Harley. He was standing at the end of the hall carrying like 30 cups of coffee and he looked stressed. I rushed over to him. "Need some help?"

"That'd be great," he chuckled. I took some of the cups and he smiled. "Thank you."

"No problem. Where are we going?"

"This room right here," he motioned to the office with his head and I pushed the door open with my shoulder. I took in the familiar gasps, squeals, and murmurs as people realized it was the one and only Tony Stark walking through the door. We set down all the mugs of coffee on his desk and I let out a breath of relief.

"That is a lot of coffee."

"It is. Coffee is an office necessity." He started handing them out to people around us and muttering "you're welcome" to everyone as they thanked him.

"Hey," I caught his attention before he disappeared into the other half of the office. "How's Peter?"

"Oh, he's... good." Harley smiled. A fake smile and an obvious lie. Harley's never been great at lying.

"Don't bullshit me, Keener," I sighed with exasperation, "how is he really?"

Harley sighed. "He's fine, really. He hasn't been resting but that's partially my fault."

"Why?"

"I took him to a party last night."

"He went to a party? In his condition?" I loudly whispered.

"Yeah, he didn't really want to but I convinced him..."

"You're a bad influence," I shook my head. "You out of all people are a bad influence."

"I am not a bad influence! I just wanted him to experience his first real party... you know, before he goes to college and all."

"What do you mean real party? Was there drugs and stuff?"

"Probably."

"HARLEY KEENER!"

He shrugged.

"When did you turn into this type of teenager?"

"I probably got it from you," Harley laughed and I rolled my eyes. "You did not get it from me... well maybe you did but that doesn't excuse it."

"I know, I know. Besides, it's not like I do that stuff. I don't even drink. I am a good teenager."

"Good. Don't do drugs. You're too smart for that shit. I don't want to see you ruin your future."

"You don't have to worry about that," he laughed, "I've never even wanted to."

"What about Peter?"

His face got red and he went silent. "What about Peter?" He asked quietly, like he already knew the answer but was trying to stall.

"Did Peter do anything at the party? I told him to rest, I mean he just got back from a mission for Christ sake and he got injured really bad and then he goes to a party, I mean even if you convinced him he should have been smart enough to know not to go-"