Courage is Hidden

"I can't believe that we hit one million." Euca spoke and ran a hand through her hair.

"You're telling me." Josy sighed and nibbled on her apple slices.

"Jeez... what now?" I asked.

Euca shrugged," We do what we do best, we continue to push forward."

I nodded and Josy and Ale smiled.

"So what's our next move looking like?" I asked.

Josy shrugged,"I'm not 100% on that one..."

"Well, whatever happens will happen, no point in overthinking," I shrugged as I slumped down on one of the chairs while drinking my milk.

Euca looked over at me and nodded before laying her head on the table and closing her eyes.

"How are you so calm about this, we literally have one million views in one day! Aren't you at least a bit surprised?" Ale questioned as she spazzed around.

"Oh trust me, we're dying on the inside, we just know how to control it well," Euca and I said in sync without looking up from what we're doing.

"You guys scare me..." Josy said as she looked at us.

"Who scares you?" Archer questions as he walks in with his lunch.

"Us," Euca and I once more respond in sync.

Archer looked at us slightly surprised for a second before looking behind him, "I bet even you would expect this one mate."

"Who the hell are you talking to Archie, have you finally gone crazy?" I question teasingly.

"What do you mean, I/he didn't say anything," Euca and Archer said together.

I paused for a moment from sipping my milk and look between the two confused then look at the floor with wide eyes, "Am I the one who's gone crazy?"

"Not at all love," Says an unknown brunette walking in behind Archer.

I look at him and choked on my milk then startedcoughing while Euca came to my side immediately to make sure I don't die,"And who exactly are you?" I asked once I regained my composure.

"The names Jayden Anderson but you can call me yours," He responds with a wink.

"Yeah, how about no," I tell him while cringing away.

"Anyways, as you know, this is Jayden and he's my bestfriend from back in Australia, Jayden, these are the friends I've been telling you about, the ones who dance," Archer introduces.

"Hi, I'm Josy, nice to meet you," Josy says while waving with a smile.

"Hello, my name is Ale," Ale greets

"I'm social anxiety" Euca smirks playfully.

"...That's Euca, my bestfriend" I blink, not really surprised, "Everyone calls me Ang, Angie, or Angel, you can choose which, I'll respond either way," I shrugged.

"So, what should we do now?" Josy asked.

"Why don't we just dance like we usually do during lunch," Ale suggests.

"Full song or random dance play?" I asked, already at the computer ready to put the song.

Euca glanced at Josy, "How about Blood, Sweat, & Tears?"

"Good choice," I grinned and put it on, going back to my seat.

"Euca you better not hurt yourself," Josy warned while getting into position.