Sydney

"You want to go where?!" Stephen scoffed, leaning up against the glass table.

I rolled my eyes," I want to go to Sydney, Australia."

"Why the hell do you want to go there of all fucking places?" Stephen snapped.

Euca sighed," It's his choice, if he wants to go there then I will make it so."

"And where the hell are you going to get the money?!" Stephen laughed," You don't even have a job!"

Euca continued to clean as he laughed at her, spatting various comments. My Nina eventually broke in.

"She does, she works for quite a few large companies as a dancer."

"She hasn't been working." Stephen sighed, taking another drink.

I closed my eyes and leaned back in my chair.

"I've been on temporary leave for the past six months Stephen." Euca breathed," They don't stop paying me because I haven't been working."

"Oh really, and how much money do you have?" He laughed again.

I smirked and glanced at him.

"Oh... right now... about... 20 grand." Euca replied," Considering that I get paid about 2,000 dollars a month."

Stephen choked on his beer," What?!"

" I usually get paid about 4,000 a month. But considering I'm not working and all..."

"How the hell do you make so much?!"

Euca dried her hands," Well, PUMA pays based on popularity rating of the magazines that my group participates in. In the last few months there have been 6 highly rated magazines; Journey's pays based on Photo shoots and merch sales, and in the past few months the girls have had about 12 photo shoots and sales are fairly high. You get the jist right?"

"Why haven't you been helping with the fucking bills!"

Nina tapped Stephen on his hand," She has been, she actually paid off most of our mortgage last month. And she paid for Junior's last surgery..."

"Wh... Th... Huh?" Stephen breathed and collapsed back into his chair.

Euca sat down and looked at him," So, how long can you two get off of work?"

Nina squealed and clapped happily again," I know I can get off for about a month. I've been saving all my sick days, vacation days. You name it."

Stephen rolled his eyes," I can get about that much too."

I smiled," Awesome, so when are we going?!"

Euca laughed and looked at me," As soon as you want to head down there."

"Yes." I smiled and looked at my Nina.

She nodded," Go ahead and book those tickets for Friday."

"So soon, it's only Wednesday." Euca smiled.

Nina nodded," Yes."

I smiled and looked at Euca," That is awesome!"

She nodded and stretched out her arms," Alright. I will book those then."

"First class?" I pressed excitedly.

"If you guys aren't careful then, no." She laughed.

Almost immediately Stephen straightened out," Well, I will call my work and get some clothes and money in order."

.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.

| FRIDAY |

"So, the cost payed out to about 11,000 dollars." I smiled as I packed my bags.

Dedicationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें