ERROR : FUCKS NOT FOUND

After two weeks of hanging out with both my family and my friends I was exhausted, from being pulled from site to site to have fun with both sides, although Stephen still the peach that he always was yet not as bad as Cece was during the time. Pure buzz kill. Still she seemed to get along swell with Archers ex, Amelia. She was a pure hearted bitch if I ever knew one to be alive. Other than that, Duke and Joseph finally joined up with us and that was another great imprint on my memories. 

"Oi, you alright?" Archer chuckled as he walked up to me. 

I smiled and looked at him," What are you doing here?" 

"What, can't see my favorite Idol?" He smirked as he sat next to me on the curb. 

I sighed and looked back up at the clear skies, nothing like in North Carolina, especially in the winter months.

"What's the matter?" He breathed, his playful tone falling away from his words. 

I shook my head," I don't know... I guess I just feel like... I can't come back ya know..." 

"Why not?" 

"Because I am year out of any type of practice and training." I scoffed and looked at him," Do you even realize how long that is for a dancer?" 

"A year?" He chuckled and stood," Look, out of practice or not, those girls need you."

I sighed and rubbed my face, it's been two whole weeks and I still have not given them a solid answer on whether or not I am coming back to the group just yet. 

"Come on, let's go for a walk on the pier." Archer spoke, holding his hand out to me. 

I accepted it without hesitation," Why the pier?" 

He shrugged," Just thought it a good plan." He smiled as he interlaced out fingers and pulled me along with him to the pier," Look E, those girls have been without their eldest member for a year now and they miss you... I've missed you." 

"And why is that?" I scoffed slightly. 

"Who else is going to keep me smiling?" He sighed, his voice low," To be honest, even Jay wasn't entirely able to keep me afloat." 

"Really?" I muttered. 

He glanced sideways at me and smiled," Yeah, if I'm being honest. These couple weeks have been the best in the last year.."

I bit the inside of my cheek and let go of his hand to latch onto his arm," Maybe I won't leave entirely then." 

Archer chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders," I hope that's true, because I am not losing you again, believe that." 

We came up to the pier and started down the cat walk, just talking about our last year apart as we had been for the past couple weeks. It was nice having him to talk to again, having the girls to talk to again was amazing all as well. 

"This is black berry not blue berry." 

"It's a berry Cece, not a golden ring." 

I pulled from Archer and started towards the voices when another blocked my path.

"Well, well, lookie here. Euca right?" 

I rolled my eyes," Hi, you're Ralph right? The guy that stole Amelia, tried to jump Archer then got his ass kicked?"

He cleared his throat nervously.

I pushed passed him and walked to the railing where the voices were coming from. 

"I am not walking over there and asking for another drink Cece. Just drink it." Ale sighed, her voice wavering of courage.

"Cece, just drink the fucking thing. It's a fucking smoothie!" Joseph snapped. 

Cece's eyes flickered with something before she smirked," Of course, just a drink right?"  Rounding my younger she uncapped the drink and tipped it over Ale's head.

The thick liquid from the smoothie easily coating her light hair in a deep shade of purple. 

I clenched my jaw and walked over to the nearby bar, I grabbed the pitcher of beer from a group of guys and laid out a $50," Next one's are on me." 

They didn't argue, they would much rather have another four or five pitchers of beer on my money than their own tab. 

Ralph tried to stand in my way but I ignored his words and looked over the railing. 

Cece stood there smugly," What are you all so dramatic about, it was just a drink." 

I hummed," Hey, bitch!" 

The minute she looked up I tilted the pitcher and the beer splashed all over her, she screamed and cursed loud as my youngers tried to hold back their laughter. 

"You crazy bitch!" She squealed and looked back up at me. 

I smirked and dropped the pitcher onto her head," Sorry hun, show's over. I'm coming back, and your services are no longer required."

Cece was kneeling down, grasping her head as she cried out in pain," You stupid bitch!" 

I jumped over the railing and to my youngers," Take Ale to get cleaned up." 

Joseph nodded and led her away from the group. 

Cece glared at me," You can't just fire me!"

"Can and did," I spoke, looking at her," Your contract was place in my temporary leave from the Night Wings and honey, that spot is no longer vacant." 

My youngers smiled and hugged me. 

"Oi, let's get out of here!" Archer laughed from the pier," Somewhere less crowded?" 

I nodded and began following my group. 

"Duck!" Angie snapped. 

Doing as I was told, I dropped to the floor as she grabbed Cece's wrist, stopping her from swinging any further and with her free hand socked her in her jaw. 

"Man I have been wanting to do that for a while." She smiled as I stood back up. 

"In sync as ever." Archer breathed," Not even a year apart can change that it seems." 

I smiled and nodded before looking at Cece who was in shock," If you ever try to hurt my youngers again, I will personally see to it that no dance agency will take you in. So I suggest you suck it up and wait until our month here is up, because when we get back home. You are out of the Night Wings, for good."

"What? You can't just toss me out!" 

I smirked," Sorry hun, does it look like I give a fuck? Go and preach to a different choir."