International

I sighed and leaned back in the hard chair I was sitting in as I stared up at the ceiling, tracing the small patterns on it as I waited, I was waiting in the principal's office. God knows why this time. I don't recall fighting on school grounds. At least lately... I closed my eyes, relaxing as best I was able to in the growingly uncomfortable chair. My body still aching from the day before, bruises littering my body, scrapes and cuts still healing over. I honestly preferred to stay home. But rules are rules I suppose...

"Ah, Ms. Lucero." Mr. Garcia spoke as he walked in.

I opened my eyes slightly, glancing back at him and Mr. Cordova as they walked into the office. Cordova closing the door behind him.

Sighing again I sat up as the two rounded the desk in front of me," Yo."

"So, Mr. Cordova and I were talking," Garcia sighed and leaned back in his own chair, looking up at the Director before turning his attention back to me. 

I nodded, crossing my legs as I waited for the rest of his puny sentence to spill out.

He glanced back at Codova who stood tall and smirked down at me.

Shrugging his shoulders Garcia continued," To put it plainly we just cannot simply... Cordova does not see any reason to continue to support the Night Wings."

I looked between the two in disbelief, closing my eyes I scoffed and crossed my arms,"Trust me, you don't need to. The Night Wings no longer need your support." I stood and looked at them," Is that all?"

"What?" Mr. Garcia asked.

"Look here you brat, after all the trouble you caused. Your group is history."

I gave a breathless chuckle as I turned to him, Like you or anyone else will be able to accomplish that task as it is now."

Garcia sat back and let the argument continue, a small smile playing at his lips. 

"Excuse me, this school is the only reason you and your group were even able to get onto your puny viral track."

A small smirk tugged at the corners of my lips and I chuckled fully," Well, if you had continued or rather, had in the least bit contributed to our cause at all. Our 'puny viral track' would have given you and this school the kick start it needed."

"Why you little-"

I turned on my heel," Well, I've got something of six different companies sponsoring our club."

"Through the school." Cordova chuckled.

I looked at him," No, just the Night Wings, with our own banking account and now our very own sponsors, you nor this school have any way to stop me or my family."

Cordova glared at me," You can't. "

"I can and I am. In fact me and the group are going down signing the contracts today, and you won't be able to stop us."

"What?!" Cordova snapped.

I snickered and looked at him," You don't own the Night Wings, no one does. But one thing is for sure, because of what you stand for you never will."

Mr. Garcia busted out laughing," I... I can't... That... She..."

Cordova glared at him," What?"

"She just disowned you and everything you stand for!" He laughed loudly," My god, that is rich... You really are something Eucariz. I never doubted you, or your group."

I smiled, after giving a slight nod walked out of the room as Cordova began scolding Mr. Garcia as he cackled.

As I walked out I bumped into the rest of the group.