Night Wings

I smiled down at my phone," Dork..." 

"Archer! Come on!" Jay shouted from downstairs.

"Comin'!" I laughed and grabbed my bag before rushing out the door. 

Jay and I were going down to the photo shoot so that we could take the girls out on a tour when they were finished with their session, they were really excited to be here with us and wanted to see some of our favorite spots in town. 

"What took you so long mate?" Jay sighed as we drove. 

I shook my head and stared out the window at the passing cars and scenery. 

"Come on now," Jay whined," That's just not fair, you have to tell me." 

I chuckled and nodded," Just called Euca is all, it's not all that important." 

"Not important!" He scoffed," Well fuck me mate, didn't realize you were such a priss about your girl bein' in town."

I rolled my eyes," Oh shut your hole." 

"Come on now Arch, what'd she say?" Jay laughed. 

I shook my head," Nothing, sounded like she just woke up. I didn't get a real chance to talk to her." 

He gave a disgraceful 'tsk' and shook his head in reply. 

"Cunt."

"Priss," 

"Moron." 

"Jackass." 

We broke out in laughter and stopped with the random name calling. 

"It's weird seeing the girls again." Jay sighed.

I nodded," A little bit, but it's really comforting." 

"Yeah, what'd you think about the new girl?" 

"She isn't all that new Jay," I smiled," I dunno, she doesn't seem to bad, but... something about her puts me off."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Jay muttered," The girls seem to be alright with her at least, as long as that chick knows her bounds I'm sure this trip will go just fine." 

I laughed and nodded," If she tried anything, I'm sure that Euca would just appear to slap her." 

Jay laughed and shook his head," Here we are mate." 

We jumped out of the car and walked into the building. 

"Oi!" Josie laughed, waving happily at us. 

Jay and I waved back and walked over, giving each of the members a hug, except Cece. 

"What brings you two here?" Cece giggled. 

I rolled my eyes and nodded," Just here to be here." 

"You guys slept well, yeah?" Jay quickly spoke. 

The girls nodded happily in reply. 

"With the long flight, my head hit the pillow and I was out." Angie laughed. 

"Alright, let's go!" The photographer shouted. 

"We'll see you guys in a few." Ale giggled and hugged us one last time before rushing to join the other members for the next session. 

Jay and I sat in the small lounge area, waiting for the girls to finish up with their photos. It was funny to watch and oddly comforting to see again. They seemed easy going again, although you could see that there was something missing, the flow randomly disrupted as they were messing around, though they just pressed through it. They missed their elder, there is no doubt about that nor is there any that she misses them with everything she has.