Together At Last

All I could feel was his arms locked tight around me. The hole that had been eating me up inside for the last year seemed to be filled so quickly by one simple person, one simple action. Well, five different people at least. 

"언니!" My youngers cheered, instantly joining in on the hug. Crushing me in the process. 

I strained a laugh," Y-Ya I can't breathe!" 

The group hug was released after another crushing moment on my body, yet immediately afterwards I found myself bombarded with comments and questions from my group.

"Look at you! You look great!" 

"Are you joking, she looks like death."

"Still short as ever though."

"Waaaahh 언니 I missed you! Why didn't you call!?"

"You grew out your hair?"

I laughed as I looked at them, I cannot believe how badly I have missed this chaotic lot of people. Answering them as best as I could with their rush of questions and comments to me, my eyes trailing onto Archer. 

A smile on his face as he watched me struggle with my small but inevitably huge group of youngers. He shook his head, but his smile faltered when his eyes landed on my replacement, Cece. 

"What the hell is this, a Disney movie?" She snapped. 

"Hey Cecilia, long time no see," I laughed. 

"It's Cece, thanks." She hissed. 

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, looking at my youngers. 

They brushed off her comments and proceeded to tell me what had been happening in the last year. They seemed to have a great year, Josie joined in on the rap line when I left so they could keep doing the songs that had large rap sections, Ale found her voice and became a true member of the vocal line, Angie invested more time in dance and martial arts and the two Aussie boys had one hell of a year back home that was for certain. 

I smiled and shook my head as their words clashed excitedly with each other making me have trouble deciphering the sentences that came from each member. 

"Euca!" 

The group went silent at the deep voice that had called out to me. 

Stephen walked down to me, a sharp look in his eyes," What are you doing?" 

I sighed," I-"

"Hi, I'm Archer. Uh this here is Jayden, Angie, Josie, Ale and that right there is the wicked witch of the west. We uh... we worked with Euca before she left to care for her brother." Archer spoke quickly, stepping in front of me. 

The other members seemed to sense the same thing he was as they surrounded me. 

"Well, I don't give a damn about some no good singer wannabe's. Euca, come on, it's supposed to be family ti-"

"Euca!" Nina smiled, joining Stephen," Oh my, these must be your dance friends." 

I pushed through my wall of youngers," Yeah, this is my dance line and our tech support. We seem to be down a couple members though."

"Joe and Duke should be down in the next few days since they had some things to do back home." Angie spoke out. 

I nodded," But yeah, these are my friends." 

Junior came limping in," Hey butthead." 

"Bevis," I remarked and glanced at him," So was this your reason for having us come down here?" I asked, gesturing to my friends. 

Junior smiled proudly," Mhm." 

I smiled and shook my head. 

"Seriously!" Stephen snapped. 

Junior nodded, not fazed by the loudness of our uncle," I felt it was time for her to get back in the life, I mean I'm all healed up and you two don't exactly need her back home. And I also knew she wouldn't go back until I stopped limping." 

"Well of course not-!"

"Well done mate," Archer laughed, throwing his arm over my shoulders," We needed this hot head back on the line anyhow." 

I glanced at him. He is so getting a scolding later.  

My youngers cheered excitedly at the news.  

I sighed, now there was no way in hell that I was going to be able to back out of this one," Y-Ya guys come on now. I'm rusty, it's been a year-"

"So what, we'll sharpen you right up." Jay smiled," Now, enough worky talkie and more throwing you all in the pool!" He grabbed Angie and easily tossed her into the pool, quickly following after her. 

I laughed and shook my head, my worries about Stephen and my brother quickly falling away at my rowdy group of friends. 

"You're next shortie!" Archer laughed, tossing me over his shoulder. 

I squealed and struggled against his grip," Put me down!" 

"Your funeral." He chuckled, jumping into the pool with the others. 

I laughed and yelped as the cold water came into contact with my skin. Pushing out of the water for air, I continued to laugh as the other members, except Cece, joined in on the fun. I looked over at my brother with a look 'thanks brat.' He simply nodded and took a seat in one of the chairs on the side of the pool to relax his spine. 

One of my youngers jumped on my back and clung to me like a bear cub," Hey ya 언니, are you really coming back?" 

I sighed and looked at the rest of my group," I'll think about it, for now..." I took a deep breath and dove back into the pool with Ale clinging to me. 

She pulled away from me and rushed back to the surface for air. I followed close after her laughing and running my hands through my hair. 

"Let's just have fun." 

Archer smiled and nodded," I second that." 

Jay quickly tackled him into the water and the chaos ensued as we all continued to play a small game of cat and mouse with no specific members for each other. Just having fun as a group, as a whole for once in over a year now. 

The words of Archer spilled into my mind. 

"Don't worry love, there is nothing on this earth that will keep the Night Wings apart for long. We'll all be together again soon." 

I smiled and nodded at the thought, there really didn't seem to be anything that could keep this group apart for too long. Screaming as Archer lifted me effortlessly in the pool. 

"See love, I told you, the Night Wings will always find their way back to each other."