Idols Turned to Heros

|TIME SKIP: 1 WEEK|

The camping trip seemed to help out all of us, we were a whole lot closer that's for sure. Angie has finally let up on her grudge against Duke, although still wary about him being near her youngers, she still gave him the satisfaction of knowing that he was an OK person after all. Archer, Jayden, Duke and I were also closer with each other, playful with each other and comfortable enough to talk to each other about slightly more personal matters. A couple of days after the camping trip, the girls had gone to the practice room and us guys stayed back and just talked with each other for a while. Archer finally revealing what had happened that day with his ex and the gang of guys that had attacked him.

One of them, the leader named Ralph, had been cheating with Amelia and made that fact well known that day. Although skeptical of the fact at first, the days of recovery and Jayden's witness of the event had confirmed it all for him that day. He described each moment that day and those to pass. It was clear that he was ready to get passed it all and live a normal life, I don't blame him for hanging onto this for so long.

I mean the guy wasn't only cheated on, but was jumped by the guy and his friends in order to maintain dominance and possession of one girl. That same girl refused to visit and continued to be with the second guy openly afterward, without stopping to harass Archer. With him being who he was, told Amelia openly that he had forgiven her and Ralph. Mainly, I think, to persuade himself to move forward. Yet, that just increased the salt in that open wound as the pair that hurt him continued to rub it deep in his face of that simple fact.

After story time that day, we broke off to our own houses to get some shut eye, clothes and clean ourselves up as well as to sleep in our own beds instead of the floor or the couches that Euca's house had been providing us for the last couple of months. My parents understood completely that I had taken up the responsibility and had prioritized it. They were happy to see me home for the night of course, sad to see me leave, and excited to know that I wanted to take up early graduation. Archer's parents seemed to have taken the news well too when he Skyped them the night he went back to his exchange home, well at least one of them. His mother seems very supportive of his dreams as a sound tech/music producer, his father seems a little opposed to the fact and wants him to get a 'mans' job. Jayden's family seems to be a lot like mine, both parents are heavily supportive of all of his decisions. Euca's grandma and Aunt had decided to come home and leave again on a large vacation to see some family in Europe, Angie's parents were glad to see her and wanted her home for another few days, Ale's family wanted her home and to stay for a while so they could go on a trip as a family for once since she had started up with the Night Wings, and Josephine's were very strict as to what was going to happen from here on in. Although after a compelling case from both elders, they decided to let her off the hook and allow her to continue with the group.

There was a lot to happen in this last week, the girls are heading back to the school today as their last hurrah before they grab the go ahead to leave school for good. Having pushed their placement test closer after the companies began to offer overseas events for them to appear at, they all had grabbed some great marks. They asked the principal for one last day at West Mesa to bid farewell to the teachers that stood with them through it all and to say goodbye to some friends they knew there wasn't a good chance of seeing again. Oh and a bonus, Mr. Garcia is allowing the Aussie Brothers to stay on student visa and not have to attend school, as well as giving me full access to online schooling to finish the last of my credits.

Here the eight of us sat silently, as we headed back to school for the last time.

"Man, can you believe it...?" Euca breathed, leaning back in her seat.

The two youngers were still in a stunned silence after learning that this would be their official last day to attend West Mesa High.

"I just hope Cordova doesn't plan something hideously stupid." Angie added, in hopes of stirring a reaction out of the pair.