Final Showdown: Night Wings Reunited

| A/N: Hey guys, just quick warning that this is going to be a long ass chapter so... Enjoy!|

I sighed, tapping my pen against my thigh as I listened to my new remix track for the girls tonight. My eyes trailing on the spikes and dips in the sound waves as I listened to the track, muttering the lyrics as each beat hit.

"Hey Archer." Joe breathed as he walked into the room. 

I paused the track and looked at him," What's up?" 

He smiled and shook his head," Nothing, you seem a bit on edge... You ok?" 

I rubbed the back of my neck as I took my headphones off," I'm about to get disowned by my family because I want to travel the world and make remixes for a group of girls. So yeah, a bit on edge." 

He nodded and sat on the table in front of me," You know what Euca told me when I said that?"

"Hmm?" 

"She said that, ' Sometimes family isn't always blood, sometimes family is where you feel most at home.' And with this group, it's my home Archer. It's the happiest I've been with any group of people in... ever. How about you?" He spoke, a smile forming on his face. 

I gave an airy laugh and nodded," Yeah, your right. The Night Wings are my family, they have been since I met them." 

"Exactly," Joe chuckled. 

"Hey boys," Euca smiled," Dark in here don't you think?"

I smiled," I was working on your guy's remix."

"You're going to kill your eyes." She stated as she walked in.

I scoffed," Says the girl who writes in the dark." 

She shrugged and rolled her eyes," Have you decided on what you guys are going to sing?"

"Not exactly," I sighed," Why do I have to sing again?" 

"Because, it's the best way to go out with a bang." She smirked and stood behind my chair," You were excited about it last week." 

"That was then... Before I realized my subconscious hatred of being seen on a stage." I sighed," Plus, I'm sure my father would sick security or something on me the minute I grabbed that mic." 

"You need to decide quick," Euca breathed, wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning her chin on my shoulder," No matter what Archer, we'll be beside you." 

I smiled and relaxed, leaning my head on hers," Alright, how about... Gives You Hell?"

Humming soft she nodded. 

Closing my eyes as I relaxed," I'm an amateur song writer with no real talent other than being a Dj." 

"So?" She giggled as her watch buzzed," That means practice. I'll see you in a few hours Archer."

I held back my whine and smiled," Be careful."

"No promises." She giggled rushing out of the room.

I smiled and nodded before getting back to my remix, touching up a few more things before the guys came to figure the few songs we were going to perform.

"Please tell me you've decided." Jay groaned as he walked inside.

I chuckled and saved my file before turning to my friends," Yeah, I have."

"Yes!" Duke laughed, falling onto the couch," Let's do this."

I nodded," Alright I'm thinking we start off with Gives You Hell by the All-American Rejects. Bring it home with Thunderstruck by AC/DC and end it off with Ice Nine Kills Nature of The Beast."