Midnight Mysteries

|ONE MONTH LATER|

For the last month, it seemed like everything was going good. The girls were practicing harder, attending what they needed, feeling slightly less burdened than before. The guys were closer and more happy, keeping beside the girls and keeping up with them to the best of their abilities. The eight were going far in their lives and they knew that better than most. For once, each one was confident in what they wanted and where they were going in their lives. Yet at the same time, as with most people, each member carried a burden still. A demon hidden deep within that they have carried since they can remember. One that never seems to leave and although they want it to, they feel bitter at ease if it should leave. Event after event it seemed like those same demons seemed null compared to the aid that they gave each other. Yet, only one felt the cold. Only one that felt the need to hide her feelings for the greater good of the team, having done it for so long. No one could really see what she was hiding, or even if she was hiding anything at all...

.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.

With each passing day it seems like I'm more at home than I've ever been in Australia. Euca has been helping me out with Korean so that I can better understand them when they talk to us. I'm sad that, it won't be too long now that Jayden and I have to head back home. Away from all of this. The girls, Joseph and Duke. They don't even know the half of who I am back home and yet here they are treating me like one of them. It feels nice to be appreciated for who you are and not who your parents are for a change. I mean there is Jayden, he couldn't give a damn about whether or not my parents make what they do. He's been my best friend for as long as I can remember.

"Oi, Archer!" Jayden called out.

I sat up and looked over at him.

He rolled his eyes and sat beside me," Thinking about home again?"

I sighed and nodded," I don't think I have ever despised home as much as I do now..."

"I know your family is a bit... is a little... ok they are completely insane. But it's our home mate, there is nothing we can possibly do about that." Jayden sighed.

"Oi, Aussie brothers!" Joseph laughed, tumbling down beside us.

Duke following after.

"What are you two talking about?" Joe asked as he laid back on the floor.

"Home." I stated simply pulling my knees up to my chest.

"Oh..."

"It won't be long now..." Jayden muttered.

"Next month will be December..." Duke sighed," Is the time really closing in so fast?"

I nodded," Yeah, our parents know well that we aren't at school. They are just allowing us to live out here for a bit longer. For the 'cultural experience.'"

"So, after that is January."

"And we head home..." Jayden sighed," Yeah."

"The girls are not going to be happy about this one." Duke breathed.

We sat in silence after that little remark, that was the most worrying part to me. Euca... she has abandonment issues as it is... how is she going to react when we tell her we leave in January... How are any of them going to react to that?

"Boys!"

We all looked back at the door, it was Angie. They were back. We shot up and ran back to the house, the girls were back from their photo-shoot.

I smiled at them. They looked happy, they were only half way done with today's schedule. It's their leisure time so that they aren't overly worked. Then I felt it, a pang. It was less than two months before we had to leave now. It's late November, going into December. On the third of January is when we have to leave them.