Dance With Pride

Each of the girls had tears brimming their eyes as the crowd chanted, over and over again with passion, a fire that came from the pit of their hearts and sank into the girls. The only one that wasn't crying was Euca, although you could see the tears that wanted to fall so desperately. Her main focus was comforting her Youngers, ensuring that they were ok. She had always been like that, forcing herself to stay strong in front of them, in front of us. Only ever crying or spilling out the days emotions when she showered or took a bath, or even when she was alone in her room. Here she stood now, her emotions likely being shoved down her throat, and yet so strong as to make her eyes tint pink from the tears that wanted to fall but she wouldn't allow. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"It's OK to let go once and a while."

She was tense but calmed slightly," I know, but now isn't the time." Her voice was low, she didn't trust herself to speak much louder than that.

"We need never be ashamed of our tears." I breathed and kissed her cheek as I held her.

She stole a glance at me before her eyes grazed over the crowd and landed on Cordova, her posture stiffening.

I looked as well, there he stood a smirk playing at his lips," I won't let him ruin this for you love."

"Alright, alright Mustangs!" Garcia laughed into the mic, calming the rowdy crowd of students," Let's give the Night Wings one last round of applause."

The school whistled and cheered again before calming.

"Now, let's have our Fillies give these girls a dance and then we shall reveal-"

The school automatically began to pound their feet into the bleachers, creating a drum-roll sound.

"The big guests of honor this evening to send our dance girls off with a bang, the Mustang way!" Garcia boomed and smiled happily.

Another loud cheer sounded.

Jayden, Duke, Joseph and I led the girls back to the seats to watch the Fillies performance. Each girl still sniffling and rubbing the tears from their eyes. Euca continuing to make sure they were alright. I smiled and looked up as the song blasted and the dance started. I had forgotten how profoundly sexual their dances were...

"I wonder what Cordova is up to." Euca breathed, her eyes far from the performance.

"Just enjoy yourself, like I said earlier. He will end up making a fool out of himself in the end." I whispered and wrapped an arm around her," Because he can't see just how amazing you girls really are, and that will always make him spiral and dance like a fool."

Euca rolled her eyes, she was already drained from keeping in her feelings but still tried to be upbeat for her youngers," Stop it..."

"Never love." I cooed and nuzzled her cheek.

A small giggle escaped her lips, then I felt it. A burning heat coming from somewhere behind me.

Now who the hell is glaring at me? I pulled away from her and stole a glance behind me, and there sat her ex. Dixon, and one hell of a glare. Scoffing slightly at it I went back to attempting to cheer up the drained Euca.

"What's wrong?" she muttered, leaning into my side.

"You remember the ass I punched in the nose?" I whispered as I held her.

She hummed and looked behind me," Talk about daggers..."

"I'm OK with it. Just rest a moment love." I smiled and absent mindedly began to rub small circles into her side," Then we can go home and you can have a nice long shower ok?"