Fuck Destiny, Fuck Fate

"Archer will you stop with this nonsense!?" Father snapped. 

I clenched my jaw and glared at him. 

"You cannot purse this stuff, you must take over the company! Not this noise!" He hissed as he waved my I-pod around," This is not what our blood line was meant for!"

I bit my tongue as I tried to maintain my sanity.

"And you are certainly not signing this contract! What is this anyway?" Barbara scoffed as she picked up the paper on my desk. 

"What are you thinking Archer? Is it those girls, is it them that's causing this?" Father sighed and slumped in his seat. 

" Don't talk about them like that." I breathed, keeping my eyes down.

"Why not, they are just some lonesome wanna-"

"Piss of you prissy bitch, you aren't my mother. You never will be. If you think that blowing air up my father's ass is going to make you any better as a person you are fucking up the wrong line."

"Archer!"

"No!" I snapped," Those girls have been more of a family to me than you have in years. Mother encouraged my music making, she loved the things I wrote, the things I made! And if you think for a second that I'm going to let you bash the few people in my life that aren't like this bitch and her high ass throne then you can go sh-"

"Master Archer. I apologize for the interruption but Jayden is here to fetch you." 

I clenched my jaw and glared at my father," You can't keep me from doing what I want father. No matter how much money you throw in my face, I couldn't care less." Turning away from them I left the two alone in the room and headed down to Jayden. 

"Hey Mate--- ah son of a bitch. He found it huh?" He sighed and shook his head. 

I nodded and climbed in the car," Let's just go." 

Jay nodded and sighed as he climbed into the passengers side and we started off. 

"I have to tell them..." I breathed, tapping my hand against my leg. 

"Wait, are you serious?" Jay smiled," You're going to tell them? Fuck me, alright let's do this then." 

I nodded and sighed," I'm just nervous ya know... how am I supposed to know how they are goin' to react Jay, will they flip out 'n' never talk to me again or... will they change completely..." 

"Or laugh in your face and treat you the same way." Jay smiled," They love you mate, we all do. Those girls could care less whether you were rich or don't have a brass razoo, you're their idol too you know. They just want the group back together. They want us all back together."

I scoffed and smiled faintly," Yeah, you're right." 

Jayden pulled up to the hotel all four girls and the two boys were rooming at," Ready." 

"As I'll ever be." I chuckled and we walked up to the room they told us to go to. 

"Aussies!" The girls laughed and hugged us as we walked in. 

"What's with the sour face Archie?" Angie spoke as she sat back down with her youngers. 

Euca looked at me and smiled softly, urging me to speak. 

I sighed and looked at Jay before speaking," Um, you guys I didn't tell you this before but... I uh... My family rather is uh.. Loaded." 

"So rich?" Angie scoffed.

"Is that it?" Josi smiled. 

I nodded," And my father doesn't want me pursing... this." I gestured. 

They went quiet as they looked at each other. 

"Wait," Euca laughed suddenly," You, are telling, me. That the great Archer is sucking up and listening to someone for a change?" 

I smiled," Well, what am I going to do. He says no and it's no."

"Euca's right who cares!" Ale laughed. 

"Yeah, come on Arch. You're a Night Wing through and through." Joe smiled. 

"Yeah so grow a pair and tell your pa to shove it." Duke chuckled. 

I rolled my eyes," It isn't that easy." 

"It is when you have two martial arts masters, two innocent looking children, a hacker and a stuntman at your side." Duke sighed," Whatever you need brother."

"We're here." They all chimed in happily. 

I chuckled and nodded," So wait you guys aren't mad that I never told you I was loaded?" 

"Why would we?" Euca scoffed," Who cares if you have money or if you didn't have a penny to your name, we're your friends Archer, not your bank manager." 

I smiled," So I need to get the contract back from my father's office and sign it." 

They perked up at my words. 

"Do I sense an adventure?" Josi smiled. 

"I am so in." Duke chuckled, jumping on the bed. 

I rolled my eyes and sat on the floor," Then we need to find a way to book it out of Oz and to the states."

"Guys stop with the Hawaii 5.0 here. Archer, why not show your dad what you can do?" Euca spoke," We can make it a whole thing, preform our biggest hits as a group then let Archer have his moment on the stage. Plus, Duke doesn't even do anything half the time and could get the contract without a second thought."

"Me, preform?" I scoffed," Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack," Euca mocked," Come on, one last hurrah before we head off into the international-verse." 

I smiled," It feels weird, for as long as I can remember I've been trained to take everything over. Now I'm screwing it all over for you lot." 

"Yeah well fuck destiny." Duke smiled," I was supposed to become a drug trafficker and die. Here I am." 

"I was supposed to go into the design field and 'make my mom proud'," Euca smiled. 

"I was supposed to go into the military." 

"I was supposed to be... I dunno something else according to my dad." 

"I was supposed to be a stay at home mother." 

"I was supposed to go into Law."

"Fuck destiny," I smiled," Fuck fate, team free will then?" 

"We've got wings don't we?" Euca laughed wrapping her arms around me from behind. 

I nodded and looked at the others," Let's go out with a bang."

"Night Wings Forever." Jayden added and sat down," Let's get the fuck out of here and be what we want to be."