🌑1.

Evan Caster

"Ian can you please move, I'm going to be late" my older brother blocked the bathroom door.

Ian sighed. "I'm serious Evan, its senior year I want you to go out some more, have some fun. Make some mistakes" I ducked under his arm, going down to the living room.

Here we go again, we have this conversation every other day. He followed me into the kitchen, I went into the fridge grabbing out my double shot espresso, vanilla Starbucks.

"Ian, can we not do this" he shook his head. "I mean it, your turning 18 in less then a week, and once you find your mate things change-"

"Your making it seem like I'm getting married into a family of dictators. That are going to fly me to some remote country in the middle of the desert" I told him melodramatically.

He rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "Seriously dude, dictators?" He questioned, I laughed grabbing my keys out of the dish bowl.

" I promise I will make mistakes do something crazy like lose my virginity in a orgy-"

"A fucking orgy are you out of your mind?!" He screamed, rushing at me I slipped out the door just in time.

"Evan?!" He yelled as I made my way to my Camry. It was my early birthday present from my dad.

He was overseas right now. As soon as he stepped down from being alpha, he decided that he wasn't ready to just stop protecting those he cared about. He left my uncle to advise Ian, as the new alpha.

It hurt like hell, seeing him leave again. And Ian has been under alot of pressure, being a Alpha and trying to keep a close eye out over me. And being the Alpha's little brother has its perks, and cons.

I was never bullied, or judged because I was gay. Our pack was very accepting but having the alpha as your big brother made it all the better, I became his number one priority when dad left. He's always treated me like I was this porcelain doll, since we were kids.

Now that I'm older, he's given me more leeway. Also he's a major cockblock, I've never had a boyfriend because of him.

And his little goonies made sure that all guys literally stayed 50 feet away. I'm turning 18, and I haven't even had my first kiss. Its pathetic.

I made it to school with a good ten minutes to spare. I jumped out of my car, going inside making it to my locker just before the first bell.

"Evvvvvaaaaannnnnn!" The obnoxious voice of my best friend Lydia came from down the hall. She literally ran up to me.

"Good morning!" She yelled. Not to be a mean best friend but I hated people like her. Overly charged, and happy and to make it worse it was a fucking Monday.

For the sake of all things Goddess like! Like how!?

"Good morning Lydia" she smiled. "Bestie I have so much to tell you about this weekend" she said linking our arms.

"Maybe if you went with me, I wouldn't always have to fill you in" she mumbled.

"Mmhm, when hell freezes over" I laugh.

As we made it to class, Lydia went on and on about Charity Masters and how much of a whore she was.

"Like seriously, she is a messy little bimbo. She knew damn well that me and Nate were trying to hook up, and she swoops in with that ugly dried out wig of hers and-and are you even listening!?" She screeched into my ear.

"Christ Lyd I am. Charity's a whore, she slept with Nate"

"Exactly like" we both stopped in our tracks as we saw a new teacher in Chemisty.

"Who is that?" Lydia questioned, as we slowly went into the class.

"I don't know but he definitely isn't the she-witch" we went in, going to sit down in our usual spots.

"Good morning ladies, and gentlemen I'm your new teacher Peter Finn. Your old teacher Ms. Davis has retired, I will be taking her spot as her permanent replacement."

"Well isn't he a sight for sore eyes" Lydia said looking him up and down like a predator. "Your gross he's our teacher"

"Well maybe he'll teach me a lesson or two, or three" she said licking her pink lips.

"Your something else" I tell her. She shakes her head. "No that man is something else, and alot more"

"By the way Ev, what are you doing for your birthday?"

"Ian is throwing a ball, it's tradition when a male or female wolf turns 18 and is ready to find their mate. Then we end the night with the bonfire hunt"

"Sounds fun, get all dolled up and black tie, then go animal crazy" she said excitedly.

"And with me being you-know-who's brother, he's going over the top"

"And why don't you sound excited?" She flipped her hair to the side.

"Because I'm not really a people's person, and being around the whole pack. Just makes my anxiety do backflips off the wall" I admitted she took my hand.

"Welp we are going to help you get passed that. I want your birthday to be just as amazing as you are. It's a good thing that your brother is going over the top" she grabbed her phone, out her pineapple shape purse.

"And to make things easier we are going to go shopping today. And find you the sexiest suit"

"With what money I dont get paid till Friday the day of" she snickered.

A devilish smile appeared on her face. "Honty please, we're gonna use my allowance that just so happens to be on my dad's card-"

"He'll kill you-"

She put her finger to my lips. "Shh, and no he won't. He's in Washington for a week, he said if I need the money use it" I shook my head.