🌑12.

Evan's POV

My eyes remained closed as I felt shifting around me. A gentle caress sent goosebumps up my arms, and down my legs. The days events rolling through my head like a movie clip.

I snuggled in closer to the warmth in front of me. Recieving a appreciative groan I placed a soft kiss on his chest. I opened my eyes, Roman was still sleep. I smiled trailing my fingers lightly up and down his arms, and back.

His grip on me would tighten slightly, keeping me caged in his iron grip. I smiled to myself, it was dark out. I looked over at the clock 2 a.m, I slowly wiggled my way out of Roman's grip going downstairs to the kitchen.

I stopped when I heard movements, i slowly crept around the corner. The freezer was wide open, I shook my head at the sight in front of me.

Owen was standing in the middle of the doorway wearing a batman onesie eating chocolate chip, cookie dough ice cream. He stopped acknowledging my presence, I tried to hold down the laugh that had built in my throat.

"Owen?" I questioned. His eyes widened. "You didn't see nothing" he stated before slamming the freezer shut taking the ice cream with him.

I waited till he was outta earshot before cracking up in laughter. I went into one of the cabinets, grabbing a glass filling it with cold water. I took a seat on the stool facing the island. I drained down the water letting it cool my entire body. I felt so hot.

"Well hello there" a girl's voice hummed. A dark haired girl stood in the corner watching me.

"Um hi" she walked into the kitchen, going over to the counter.

"So your Roman's little mate" she stated, with a hint of jealousy. "Yesh I am" I answered.

"Interesting" she said with a smile. I felt a off vibe about her. "Whys that" I said crossing my arms. She wanted a reaction out of me I could tell, and she trying a little too hard.

"I mean it's just interesting because not even a few weeks ago he had pinned against the wall. Giving me all that alpha love if you catch my drift sweetie" she stated proudly. I felt my body heat up.

"And after all those nights we spent together in my bed. I did things to him that would make even you blush"

"I mean all wells ends well, then he finds you after I let him go I mean can you spell rebound-"

"Can you spell desperate?" I questioned she was taken aback by my sudden outburst. My anger was boiling over, and this is not something I'm just gonna sit in listen to.

I got up but she blocked me in.

"I mean who the hell are you huh? What makes you so fucking special, your nothing compared to me" she barked.

"Move!" I demanded she laughed. "Your not gonna last, he'll end up right back between my legs-"

"Cheryl!" Roman's voice cut through the air like a knife, I could tell he was using his alpha voice. He stood in the shadows glaring.

"Roman I can explain"

"Alpha Roman" he corrected, she looked like she had seen a ghost, as stalked towards her.

He grabbed her by her throat, her feet dangled in the air. "You know how o feel about disobedience love" Cheryl gasped for her as his grip tightened.

"I could so easily snap this slender neck of yours, and no one would blink a eye" a smile was etched onto his face.

"Roman stopped" I begged. He looked at me and I pleaded with my eyes.

He threw her across the room, like she was a ragdoll. The girl Cheryl looked up at him fear evident in her face.

His eyes were blood red, he leaned down next to her as she tried to scurry away. "I should kill you right now for the stunt you just pulled" he told her, he then looked back at me.

"He just saved your bloody worthless life love. I want you out of my pack, and off these grounds in the next hour" he said grabbing her by her hair.

"Where am I going to go-"

"Leave before I change my mind and slaughter you" he let her go.

"Now!" she jumped up running out of the kitchen.

Roman came towards me I flinched unintentionally when he reached for my face. "Love look at me I could never hurt you" he dropped to his knees placing his head on my stomach.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that but I dont tolerate bloody insubordination. I would've killed her if it wasn't for you" I placed my hands around his neck running my hands through his hair.

I couldn't shake that image of him out of my head. The coldness of his voice, the menacing smile he wore he had become a different person.

"Let's go back to bed" I finally suggested. "In a minute I need to have my enforcer make sure Cheryl is off pack grounds" he said I nodded.

"I'll be upstairs in a little bit love" he said getting up he placed a soft kiss on my lips before letting me go. I walked up the spiraling staircase back to his room.

Robbie was standing in the doorway, my guessing it was his room. "Your changing him already" he stated.

"Is that bad?" He shook his head, no. "He usually kills those who refuse to follow rules, snaps their necks in front of the entire pack. To prove his point, since you have come along he's been noticeably lenient." He gave me a smile before going back into his room.

I proceeded down the hall, up one more staircase to Roman's floor. I went into the bedroom sitting on the edge. A small smile appeared on my face I'm changing him for the better.