🌑20.

Evan's Gender Reveal

Its been about four months, time was flying. I was starting my second trimester which was alot easier than the first. Though I've been told that the third is suppose to the hardest turns out werewolves are only pregnant for six months instead of nine.

Alice, Addy and Lydia were the only ones who knew the gender of the baby. Today was my gender reveal, I was so excited. The entire pack and some of Roman's pack would be here today. I haven't seen any of the decorations, the girls have been keeping me trapped in the house.

Roman has been running back and forth between the city and his pack house. He left Owen in charge, so he could stay in his apartment here in town with me. Dad and Ian were completely against it but after Roman sat and talked with them, he said yes.

Right now I was getting dressed, but i could barely button my shirt over my freaking belly. My favorite pair of jeans no long freaking fit. And I have to wear slides because my fatass feet cant fit my Van's anymore.

Roman walked in just into time to see me trying to button my shirt. "A little help please" he chuckles bending down in front of me.

"Love you do realise your jeans aren't buttoned" I shake my head, my biggest accomplishment was getting them on it was enough for me. Roman finishes helping me, I take a good look at his outfit he was also wearing a button down, with tie dye pink and blue. Which matched mine.

"This is the first time I've seen you wear anything that isn't sweatpants or black" he laughs bringing me into a kiss.

"Its our special day I thought it'll be best to dress for it" he smiles. He's been stressed lately, and with all this baby stuff he hasn't had time to be the Alpha. I know it bothers him, and he misses his pack.

It made me feel bad at times. "Love you do realise I can hear what's going on in that pretty head of yours" my eyes meet his.

"I'm sorry"

He brings me into his arms "Im happy I'm becoming a father love, and yes I do miss my pack but you come first. You and our son–"

"Or daughter" I add. He laughs. "Or daughter" rubbing my belly I start to feel kinda dizzy I take a seat rubbing my head.

"Love?"

"I'm fine, just a little light headed" he grabs my water off the nightstand. "Have you eaten yet" I shake my head.

"Love really what have I told you" Roman scolds. He goes into the kitchen I hear him rambling around before coming back.

It's a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries. "You can eat it on the way to the reveal" he says helping me up. I slide on my white nike slides.

..........

We arrive at the Ian's pack house, everyone is dressed in either blue or pink. The twins are both dressed in tie dye crops, and high waisted white jeans. Their hair curled down their back, they looked so adorable.

"You guys are right on time" Addy beams. She hands us our daddy to be pins. "Do I have to wear this" Roman growls.

I swat his arm. "Put it on or I throw a fit" fear flashes in his eyes rolling them he gives in.

We walk through the house fully decorated and yummy foods covered up. We go into the backyard I'm stunned the girls really transformed it.

There was a giant white tent decorated to max. A giant goody table with pink and blue covered cupcakes, pretzel sticks, strawberries. And my favorite rice crispy treats.

Avoiding everyone I maneuver my fatass over to the goody table picking up one of the yummy treats. Biting into the crispy sweet goodness, oh my God I need more.

"Evan really" I turn to see Addy shaking her head at me my mouth full with crispy treats. "Ssowwy" I say taking one more strawberry.

"Step away from the table and no one gets hurt" I laugh grabbing a napkin wiping my hands.

"Sorry Roman been keeping tabs on how much I eat. Its cruel, he hid my pickles" I whine, she laughs Alice following behind her.

"Where's Lydia" I ask, by the way Alice and Lydia are mates. They found out not to long ago, they've been inseparable since.

"I'm surprised the two of you aren't in a corner groping Alice" i joke she chuckles, rolling her eyes. "We did that earlier"

"Ewwww" I laugh. "Come on you have to go sit up front and play games" the reveal started and I never realised we had so many people who cared.

"Congrats little brother" Ian comes up behind me. I turn giving him a hug. Kiera also congratulates me. I haven't seen much of Ian, but we talk on the phone more often.

Dad is not to far behind him, a sad smile on his face. "Your all grown up bud" he says. I give him a hug.

"I'll always be your bud dad. No matter what" he laughs. I missed them.

I go over to Roman looking over the crowd Owen was next to Addy downing a plate of food. Alice and Lydia were hugged up watching from the side, Ian and Kiera were up front beaming with smiles. Dad watching from the back.

Roman and I sat in our seats a beer in his hand. It was time to start the games.

........

By eight it was time for the actually reveal, Roman and I went out onto the grass.

"So we wanted to do something completely different. So in honor of how you guys met we had custom made masquerade mask made for you" Lydia explains.

"So the mask you'll be wearing will reveal if it's a girl or boy. Plus we'll let go of the lanterns" I smile I almost forgot that's how we met.

"Alright close your eyes" the twins come behind us putting on the mask, facing us away from the crowd.

"One."

"Two.."

"Three..." we turn around and the lanterns are pink and so are our mask.

"Its a girl!"

"We're having a girl!" I smile jumping up and down. "A baby girl" Roman says shocked.

We take off the masks, watching as the bright pink lanterns float into the sky. The crowd cheers, Roman brings me into a kiss. I see my dad, tears flow from his eyes, as he wears a proud smile. Same as Ian.

"Love I have a another present for you" he says. I smile looking at the happy faces around us.

"I dont know how this could-" I stop midsentence to see Roman on one knee a engagement band in hand.

The crowd goes silent. My heart drops into my belly, I cant stop the tears. I cover my face.

"Evan Christopher Blake. I cant imagine my life without you, and I dont want to. Your everything that makes my world complete, my life is entwined with yours." He pauses taking a deep breath.

"If I were to wander this world without you and our soon to be here baby girl. I would fall apart. I would be, do or become anything you want me to be. To prove to you love, that your the one for me. I would follow you to the ends of the earth. I would find you anywhere. If you marry me right here."

"Right now" he finishes. I laugh, tears streaming down my face.

"I will say yes on one condition"

"Anything love"

"You tell me where you hid my damn pickles" the entire crowd laughs.

Roman laughs. "Yes I will marry you Roman Cane" he smiles putting the band on my finger.

"I love you so much Evan" he brings me into a passionate kiss. That has me swept off my feet.

"I love you more" I cry.

"I'm going to be a maid of honor" I hear Lydia yell happily I laugh even harder. This couldn't be any more perfect.