🌑13.

Evan's POV

I went into the bedroom, decided it's a fine time to go explore at least till Roman comes back. His room was well organized, he kept everything neat even his book shelf was neat. On his dresser there was a file with my name on it.

Making sure that he wasn't coming, I opened it. What I found surprised me, Roman's been watching me, for months maybe longer. There's pictures of me at home, school, hell even taking walks, there a few when I went to visit my mom's grave. How could he invade my privacy like that? Why would he be doing surveillance on me?

Was this a ploy to get me? Is he using me to find how about the pack, I mean sure he hasn't asked but what's to say he won't. So many thoughts started to flood my head. I kept looking through the pictures, he had some of me asleep.

"Love?" his voice startled me, instantly I dropped the photos. How didn't I hear him coming. I didn't say anything, my actions spoke louder tones than my words.

Roman walked over picking up the pictures, putting them back into the folder. "Fuck, I know what your-"

"How long?" I questioned, he sighed taking a seat on his couch. "Roman?"

"6 months"

"Why? Why would you have someone watch me-"

"Because" he stated. "Well sorry to bust your alpha bubble but that isn't a answer" he didn't say anything just kept his back towards me.

"I think I should go" Roman jumped up as I approached the door. "Don't" he demanded.

"Why shouldn't I, you've been watching for months! Why?" I yelled

"Evan you wouldn't understand"

"I'm leaving Roman. Move!" I said through clenched teeth, he grabbed me by wrist bring me into him. I pulled away, shaking off his grip. "Evan-"

"Then give me a reason why you had me being watched for six damn months?!" He stood in front of the door blocking me.

"I had to know who you were. I found you the night of the eclipse all those months ago I couldn't just not know who you were. So I had one of my guys do some P.I work and report back to me every month." He closed in our space his index finger and thumb cupping my chin.

I looked away. "Love don't you dare turn away from me" he demanded.

"Those pictures haunted my bloody nights love. And finally your birthday came and it was my opportunity to claim you. To have you so I said fuck it, I would've took you that night" a dark hungry took over in his eyes, and apart of me should've been worried but the way my cock got hard said otherwise.

His hand shifted up to my throat. "It takes so much strength my sweet little Evan not to take you right here, and now"

"Roman" his hand stroked my ass. "I could do it bend you over right there on the bed. And pound that sweet ass of yours till your screaming my name, a shaking mess" I was leaking precum.

"Roman please" I whimpered, he smirked darkly. "Roman" I begged.

"But it's much to soon my love, but trust me when that day comes I will claim every inch of this olive skin. And make you beg for me to take you. Hard. And Fast" I was puddy as those sweet teasing words came out his mouth.

Christ what the hell was he doing to me. I was just pissed five minutes ago, now I'm eager to see exactly what that rogue dick of his-oh god when did I start talking like this. When you realised that he could fuck you senseless and you would actually like it.