🌑5.

Ian hadn't talked to me since the party that was a week ago. He barely looked at me or made any contact towards me. He was giving me the hypothermic shoulder, and I was freezing. I haven't seen Roman either, but I felt when he was close I would get my bad headaches.

Ian, Kiera, Lydia and I were eating over at my house it was something we did from time to time. Lydia was like family so she always got invited. It was quiet, awkward, and extremely tense.

I wasn't really hungry so I just messed over the lasagna, and salad with my fork. I could tell the girls were waiting for us to break this silent streak.

"So how was everyone's day" Lydia asked, her answer was silence.

"You know what I'm sick of this" Kiera said slamming down her fork. I didn't bother to look up I already knew where this was going.

"You can't ignore him for the rest of your lives, he's your brother Ian" my brother remained quiet, but I could feel his eyes on me. "Ian! I mean it he deserves to be happy"

"Kiera stay out of it-"

"No she's right Ian" Lydia chimed in. "You cannot sit here and get mad at him because of who your Goddess mated him with" she continued.

"He's a fool if he thinks that Roman will just love him. Never hurt him, he's a murderous rogue, he'llget tired of you it's better if you reject him now-" I couldn't take this.

"You don't even know him!" I snapped. Ian's eyes widened. Everyone stared surprised. "And you do?" Ian scoffed.

"Not yet, but you don't. You don't know a damn thing, all you have heard is rumors about him. And that's not fair to go off of what your hearing and not what you have seen. What if I didn't like Kiera, huh? Would you just have up and left her, and risk your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health because of it. You know what happens when a alpha denies his mate-"

"Evan!"

"No Ian screw you. You know how hard it is for me to be happy, you know how hard it was for me to get pass my depression. How hard it was for me to be proud of myself, my-my sexuality. Mom dying, dad leaving you weren't the only one going through it. And now that the Goddess has sent me a mate, and yeah he just happens to be a rogue I'm not allowed to be happy. Because you don't freaking approve!"

"That's exactly right!" He yelled. "No that's wrong, and if dad were here he would tell you that. And you know it" I left out, tears were forming and I felt another anxiety attack coming on as I walked.

I managed to calm myself down just as I got to the Stonebrook Bridge. I felt a presence behind me, at first I didn't know who it was then I smelt cigarettes and honey.

"How did you find me?" I asked not even looking up. He stood next to me his back resting against the cement.

"I never lost you love" I glanced up at him, and to my surprise he looked terrible like he hadn't had sleep in days.

"No matter where you are, or where your hiding I would find you love" he said softly.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded. "Yeah" he looked down at me with a small smile.

"Your a terrible liar, love" I felt his hands go around my waist. I stiffened at first when I felt his warm breath on my ear. "Tell me what's wrong Evan"

I relaxed into him resting my head on his chest. "Nothing"

He spun me so I was facing him. "Don't lie"

"Your a rogue, your not just any rogue but the alpha of rogues" he nodded.

"And your the little brother of the loyal, and braveheart Ian Caster the fairest of them all" I chuckled

Snuggling into the warmth of his arms. I stared at the sky it was a cool summer night, it was clear and the stars scattered all around it.

"Can we just stay here all night" I asked him. Roman smiled, he lifted me enough so I could reach his mouth.

I hesitated at first, his warm breath fanned against my own. I looked up at him, in that dark possession played in his eyes. "Is that really what you want, sweet Evan" he whispered. I nodded.

"Y..yes" I hesitantly looked up at him. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp. Lust and something else, it was unfamiliar but I was curious.

I acted on my curiosity pulling Roman closer I kissed him. My arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. As our lips crushed together, I felt like i was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. The heat that spread through my body sent a rush of electricity that seemed to spread between us.

His hands gripped my hips, his tongue slid into my mouth with ease. I was new to the this but as we played back and forth I learned. A growl escaped from his throat, and a moan from mine. I could tell he was trying to restrain himself, but I didn't want him to I wanted him to lose control to take me over.

I knew I wasn't ready for that, his hand then went up my back resting on the back of the neck. "We need  to stop love" his voice was hoarse.

"What if I don't want to" I asked bringing him back for another kiss. I could feel the hardened bulge in his pants, I was positive he could feel mine to.

"Love, trust me your not ready. But when you are I promise you I will take you long, hard and with no mercy" the sound of that made me think I what it would be like if he was deep inside of me.

I sounded like Lydia this is so weird.

Roman took my hand leading me off the bridge, we went to sit down at one of the benches. I rested my head on his shoulder, letting the night engulf us.

"This is wrong"

"Is it really love, because it seems pretty bloody perfect to me" he laughed. I couldn't hold back my smile. He was right it was perfect in all the imperfect ways.