🌑18.

Waking up the next morning I felt terrible, my entire body just felt like shit. It been almost a two months since I had seen Roman, and finally summer vacation, I had introduced the twins to Lydia. They hit off especially Alice, and Lydia they been pretty comfortable. It was now going on 1, I cant believe I slept so late.

My stomach was uneasy, I sat up throwing my feet over the edge. Standing up, I felt a rush come up from my stomach. I ran into my bathroom, making it just in time to vomit up everything I had.

It had been like this for almost two weeks. I think I had the stomach flu or maybe food poisoning.

Just when I thought I was done, more spewed out of me. This is disgusting. I stand up wiping my mouth going over to the sink I turn on the warm water grabbing my toothbrush. I brush my teeth. I wash my face, finishing up my morning hygiene. I get dressed.

I stop looking in my mirror maybe it's just me or am I getting fat. I rub the little bump that is my stomach. I cant believe I was finally gaining wait I've been 110 pounds my entire life.

I slip on some socks going downstairs. Ian and I barely speak to each other unless necessary. He's been trying to put in the effort and I have too. But things have changed, we aren't as close as were months ago.

The twins and Lydia were on their way over. They wanted to go to the mall, I stopped midway going into the kitchen as the most rancid smell invaded my senses.

Ian stood at the table eating leftover pizza with ranch "What in the hell are you eating?"

"What do you mean?" He says chewing obnoxiously loud. I cringe at the sound. "Can you not chew like you're a cow on the farm named betsy." He's taken aback. And so am I.

Why the hell did I just snap like that. "Funny last I checked you loved ranch" the smell of it had me gagging the closer I got.

"Yeah no I don't know how I could ever eat that" I said trying not to hold my breath. I go into the fridge grabbing out a jar of pickles, and taking two slices of pizza.

Ian looks surprised "I thought you hated pickles?" I shrug going into the living room.

I pop open the jar putting pickle chips on my pizza. "Hmmm this is heaven" I moan happily. I see Ian out of my peripheral watching me.

I turn to him as he observes me. "Since when did you start eating pickles on pizza its.. its disrespectful!" He exclaimed. I roll my eyes taking another bite.

Chocolate.. God chocolate sounds so good right now. I want chocolate. Not just any chocolate but kitkats. I continue eating my food, eating about half of the jar of pickles.

"Ev are you feeling okay" he questions. "Yeah fine why do you ask?"

He motions to my plate. "Because you just demolished two pieces of pizza and a half of jar of pickles– which you absolutely hate" I shake my head going back into the kitchen.

"Ian I'm fine, I just like pickles" I say putting them back in the fridge, I go into the cabinet grabbing a chocolate granola bar. My phone vibrates from the table, I go over reading the text.

Bsf Lyd❤
* I'm outside.

"You know Ev, I think maybe you should take it easy. You've been eating alot lately" I turn towards him, a sudden irritation coming over me.

"And I think that maybe if you want to tell someone what to do you should call your mate" I growl going out the front door.

Slamming it shut, I had to Lydia's car. "Hi lovely" she greets. I smile.

"God Lydia how much perfume are you wearing" I say as the overly sweet smell starts to choke me.

"What do you mean this is how I always smell" she says utterly confused. We start driving and I let down the window not trying to suffocate. I hold down the urge to vomit as we serve the street. Feeling overly nauseous.

"I want ice cream" I say as we pass Sundrops Sundaes. "Same" Lydia beams, we pull into the parking lot going inside.

I feel like a kid in the candy store, looking at the 30 flavors they have. "What can I get you guys?" A very cute cashier says.

"I would like a vanilla cone with sprinkles" Lydia says.

"I want a triple cup of cookies and cream with whipped cream and chocolate syrup" the guys nods. We pay for ice cream and I instantly devour mine.

"Honey slow down I've never seen you eat like this" Lydia jokes. I roll my eyes, like what the hell why is everyone on my case about what I like to eat.

"I have to pee" I say feeling like my bladder is about to explode. I run to the bathroom, it felt like I was peeing for hours.

I washed my hands drying them leaving out the bathroom. When I got back to the table to twins had arrived. "Addy, Alice. Hi" I greet they both get up giving me hugs.

Addy steps back looking me over. "What's wrong?" I question. "Something seems different about you" she says.

"No there isn't" I say. "Your like– I dont know glowing. And you smell like pickles" she makes a ew face at the end.

"Yeah no that's impossible Evan hates pickles" Lydia corrects. "Actually I had about half a jar with my pizza"

"Pizza actually sounds really good right now" I moan thinking of the meaty goodness. The girls are now staring at me like I have two heads.

"Evan are you sure you are okay?" Lydia questions. I smile. "Yeah, I'm sure. Why you guys are being weird?" They remain quiet 

"Well uh maybe we should get going to the mall." I suggest they just nod, I make sure to grab my ice cream before we leave.

Ian's POV

I was sitting at the dining room table doing research, when dad walked in.

"Hey bud what are you up to?" He says taking a seat next to me.

"Hey dad quick question. How long before a woman knows she's pregnant" his eyes grow big.

"Your Luna's pregnant!" He says proudly. I shake my head.

"Yeah no, not exactly–"

"Son you didnt get another girl pregnant did you?" He says shocked. "No dad I didn't, but uh I think Evan might be"

He laughs. "Real funny your brother, who is a boy. Who is your brother is pregnant?" He stops laughing when he realised how serious I am.

"That's impossible" he says. I nod. "He has food abbreviations, his stomach has started to poke out through his shirts. He's eating pickles like their candy. And he's been real snappy lately" dad sits quietly.

"Maybe it's a hormone thing" dad shrugs.

"Yeah if he was a woman it would be completely normal. But he's not"

"Now that you mention, he did spazz out on you the other night over a small thing. And when you told him he was getting bigger. And he's been doing all types of meats" I nod again.

"But that's impossible"

"Not according to some lores I've been reading up on. Its possible but it's rare, like seeing a black unicorn rare" me and dad just stare at each other.

"You think he knows" I shake my head no. "Welp I didnt see this coming– at all" dad says running his hand threw his hair.

"Me either"