🌑9.

Evan's POV

"Where are we going?" Roman doesn't say anything as we start cruising down the street.

"When's the last time you had a run, I mean a good one?" He asked. I shrugged, I didn't really do runs like other wolves.

Honestly shifting is something I hate to do, mostly because I'm not use to the pain. Plus my wolf is barely the size of the average wolves, compared to the ones that are standing up to 4 and 5ft.

"Your afraid to shift because of what happened the first time?" So he did hear what we were talking about.

"More or less, I know how to shift. I've done it after that time, it's just I never grew comfortable with it" Roman keeps his eyes on the road but I can tell he's deep in thought.

"What are you thinking?"

"You, always you. I can't seem to not think about you" I blush turning to look out the window. His big warm hand lands on my thigh.

"And here everyone calls you so cold hearted" he doesn't say anything. We make it to the forest preserve, Roman parks his car then we exit.

He takes my hand leading me onto a little path, we follow the trail. He soon guides me off the damp path towards a cascade of trees, that almost act as a shield. We walk for a few more minutes deeper into the green of the forest.

Ahead the forest trees are thinner, a clearing perhaps or a glade? As we draw closer we can see that it is a hidden clearing. The sunlight falls directly onto a tree trunk, that formed a mischief bridge. Under it a stream flowing effortlessly.

We stopped at a shaded opening that was also hidden by the trees around it. It was nice there was a unmarked path.

"How did yo-" I stopped my sentence Roman was getting naked, he was down to black briefs once I turned around.

I took in his form his perfectly chiseled chest. Washboard abs, strong legs a tribal wolf symbol on his arm. I gasped when I saw the scars he was talking about. He gave me a cold look when I came closer, inspecting the faded bruise.

"Don't" Roman warns.

"Don't love, I domt need your pity" he says taking my hand. I slowly run my fingers down the the claw like scar under his ribs. "It doesn't hurt love"

He cups my chin holding my face at an angle just as his meet mine. The kiss is infinite, and soft almost sincere. He runs his hand down my sides pulling me closer against his bare body.

He lowers his head his warm breath fanning my ear "Now get undressed" he demands. I find the biggest tree, going behind it and taking off my clothes folding them neatly.

I peek around the tree to see Roman standing there still in his briefs waiting for me. There's Japanese writing going down his spine. I wasn't sure if it was one word or a sentence.

He also had a small sunflower on the back of his ear. "Wow" I whispered. He was gorgeous. "I can feel those lovely chocolate eyes of your staring holes into my back love" I blush looking down.

"I could eat you up love" he was in front of me in a blink of an eye. "Roman" I breathed out.

"I won't, not yet at least" he smiled. He took my hand leading me to the opening. "If it's too much for my body to handle I'll immediately shift back to my human form"

"Well then give all your stress to me" he said wrapping his arms around me from behind. I could feel how hard he was.

"Are you ready" I took a deep breath, and another. "Just relax Evan let it happen naturally" he cooed running his hand along my shoulders.

I felt him step back as I started to shift. The sound of bones cracking filled my ears as I was forced on all fours. Hair sprouted from all places, my ears grew longer and my canines came out. After a while it was over. I stood shaking my head.

It actually felt nice to be in my wolf form.

'Hello love' Roman's voice invaded my head. 'How are you doing that? How am I doing that?' He chuckled his wolf was 3x my size. All black with the silkiest looking fur.

He strutted over to me running his head against mine. 'Mind link love, once we mate I'll be able to do it while we're in our human forms' he explained.

'Come run with me' Roman said, before I could respond he took off. I dug my paws into the ground before taking off at high speed. My senses focused on everything around me.

It was all these different scents, and chemo signals around me. It was exhilarating, the rush of running and letting off some stress. When I ran with Ian it never felt like this, but now that it does I think I wanna run more often.

I caught up to Roman which surprised me, maybe he slowed down for me. 'There's a stream up ahead let's get water love' I followed behind him, as we made it to the stream.

I leaned down looking at myself in the water's reflection, I really was small compared to him. My tongue laped over the water, the cooling going down my throat satisfying my entire body.

I licked Roman's cheek, he gave me a knowingly look. Just as he was about to do the same, I took off running through the stream.

'Catch me if you can!' I jumped over fallin trees, feeling like I was invincible. Just as I was at the top of my peak I was tackled onto the ground.

Roman used his paws to pin me down under him. 'Here's a tip love, I'll always catch you' he licked my nose.

We finally got up and headed back to the clearing where we were earlier. We changed back, getting dressed together me still behind the tree of course.

I felt him behind me as I pulled on my shirt. "You have the softest skin" he said teacing his fingers lightly up my spin. I arched just a little, giving him al the satisfaction he wanted.

"We should... uh head back" he chin reated on my shoulder, his hand around my waist.

"But I like you under me, unable to run" he teased, he nipped my earlobe my heart jumped out of my chest.

"Roman" it sounded more like a plead then anything else. And if I was being honest it was plea, I wanted him and all the worst ways.

"Yes love" he sounded so cool, and collect while I couldn't control the shakiness of my voice.

"We need to go" I said with more authority. He simply hummed, before taking my hand guiding me back through the woods.