🌑3.

Ian Caster

It was finally my birthday, Ian had made my favorite food for breakfast; French toast, drowned in syrup with bacon and eggs with cheese. Lydia had took my shopping once again this time for her, since she forgot about her dress.

Ian had told me last minute that it was a masquerade themed party. I liked the idea, but it was like what if I meet my mate and I dont know who the hell he is.

Then the clock strikes midnight and I leave my shoe, and my carriage turns into a pumpkin and the horses turn to rats.

Wow I really need to stop watching Disney movies. I stood in my ceiling to floor mirror, getting dressed. I had fixed my hair as much as I could but it wasn't in the mood and nor was I.

Lydia had picked out a white dress jacket and blazer, with white ripped jeans. And a plush pink shirt. I had a white mask, that emphasized my look.

When I was done I went down to wear Lydia was. She had found a red ballgown spaghetti strap dress, that had a flowy bottom. It hit her curves in all the right spots, her platinum was bone straight, and styled down her back with a gold choker, and clutch to match.

"You look stunning" I told her she beamed happily. "And so do you. I told you the white would look fucking amazing, and that plush oh god gorgeous"

I smiled, I looked my self over in the mirror. I guess I really did look good. I grabbed my keys and phone, escorting Lyd to my car. We got in and made our way to the pack house. Lydia couldn't stop talking about how excited she was.

"Oh I forgot to give this to you, some rando dropped it off said it was a gift" we pulled into one of the many garages at the house.

The box was black wrapped with a red ribbon, it didn't have a card. I opened it, and there was a white rose inside, with a note under it.

It read:

'Some cupid's kill with arrows, others with traps, I'll catch you under the moonlight'

My face heated up as I sat the letter back in the box. Lydia stared at me. "Ev are you okay?"

"I.. uh I think my mate sent me this" Lydia squealed in her seat. "Oh my god that is sooo romantic. This night is going to be 110% magically" she said as we went into the pack house.

We went inside and both me and Lydia looked around I'm awe.

"Wow, you weren't kidding when you said your brother was going over the top." I stood shocked, the backyard was turned into a outside ballroom. There was even a dance floor. Beautiful lights hung from the trees.

White, and silver decorations made it look, extremely fancy and elegant. Circle tables with silk covers.

Honestly I was in love with it, then there was placemats on the tables. Me Lydia, my brother, his mate and my uncle sat at the table in front.

"Do you like it" my uncle's voice came from behind me. He was in a black blazer, and slacks with a blue dress shirt underneath. "Don't you clean up well" I complimented.

"Anything for my favorite nephew" he said giving me a hug. "Dont forget about the hunt, I hope you brought another pair of clothes" he said.